Warhorse Studios on Tour

It’s getting warm and with yesterday’s Bitva Libusin the Czech medieval festival time started!

Of course Warhorse Studios couldn’t miss this awesome day full of blood, sweat and the
new Warhorse Beer!

Maybe some of you are following Twitter. Either Me, Dan or Warhorse Studios but for the rest of you… I tried to constantly upload my impressions to give you an idea of where we are and what we do. Take a look and tell me if you like! :smile:

For everyone who rather enjoys videos… see below!

Something special for you:

I will add some pictures to this thread! So take a look and let’s meet on some of the
next events… for example on 7th May 2015 on Battle of Nations in Prague!

Feel free to upload your pictures too if you saw us somewhere! :slight_smile:

14 Likes

That mouse or shrew know’s what’s about to go down :wink:

Yeah Mr. Mouse was like: “SUP?!”

You forgot to upload those leaked nude pictures of @Hellboy :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

Here is good photo gallery. Not mine, I just found it on fb.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.669438829869087.1073741838.578065755673062&type=3

5 Likes

Awesome pictures! :slight_smile: Thank you for sharing!

Wish I could be there … too bad I’m in the UK. There must be something like this over here too…

1 Like

Oh come on, the flights to the Czech Republic could not be cheaper. You can be in&out of the country probably easier than getting to the proper British countryside.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnpjRflrgxCaeDUldryC9dQ/videos

Check out this guy’s channel. He uploaded a lot of HQ videos of HMB fights on Libusin.

This one has nice ending. :smile:

5 Likes

No dog armor? Disappointed… :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Are they really trying to kill each other? Some of those hits to people are brutal looking. I’ve never been hit with medieval weapons while wearing medieval armor so I don’t know how much they are feeling but I see some people’s heads jarring around.

Yes, some are really brutal… but the real deal will be Battle of Nations… you probably saw the video in our last videoupdate! :slight_smile:

Enough for multiple ambulances to be present.

There’s an idea for next stretchgoal!

2 Likes

Walking around in a wolf helmet like the Hound from GoT? Sounds fun.

1 Like

…is there a Insurance, what pay for that?

All Czechs have obligatory insurance.

If you are EU citizen, you should have you European Health Insurance Card with you and you will be also covered. If you are third country national I’d suggest getting a comprehensive tourist insurance that covers also extreme sports.

Otherwise anyone who is preparing similar event can order presence of ambulance. Just out of curiosity here they charge abou € 60 per hour for ambulance (it is only idle time of the car and staff waiting, kilometers are charged extra and healthcare is charged to the insurance of the wounded person).

1 Like

Ah, ok, just thought the insurance company would react a bit surprised by the diagnosis of “injury by sword blow” :unamused: :smile:

Ohhhh I am soooooooo looking forward to it … whoop whoop

What a cool new trailer! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

And I’m gonna be there as well and I’ll be underdressed… so damn underdressed :smile:

Ohh I’ll also do a Warhorse Studios tour. 2 weeks of joy and fun for everyone :smiley:

2 Likes