We are famous guys :)

Actually, backers who donated that amount of money, their names are in the monastery in the game, take a look.

Digital Rewards

We plan to release all digital rewards with the release of Kingdom Come: Deliverance. We plan to add a Steam login to your profile, so we can add the rewards like game, soundtrack and artbook via Steam directly. Other digital bonuses will be delivered via direct link in your profile. In any case, the instructions for downloading the digital rewards will be stored in your profile even after release of the game.

In-game rewards for high tier backers, such as an in-game name, picture or statue were already implemented in the game. Can you find yourself in the game?

1 Like

Sadly, when you’re poor as hell and haven’t been able to reach immortality like that. But, the credits is a reachable goal. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Maybe you mistaken them for hoes. How many employees had Warhorse at those times?

3 Likes

In 2014 they had 20 or 40, from Tobi’s words in one of the videos.

1 Like

Yeah most games adding credits with an xml or cfg file
so it isnt hard to add new ones… but idk how this can be done after gold stage?
Is the game gold?

yeah sure its already ready for delivery
I guess they’ll do it with day1 patch

2 Likes

I’ll join you, lads, in ACT III credits. :wink:

4 Likes

oh yeah that’s right… there was something^^
I forgot such things often because i am living with my brain in 1990
and there wasnt such day1 patches :smile:

1 Like

Whether a game has gone gold or not is completely irrelevant for any kind of digital-content-changes. Going gold means only that it is ready to be pressed onto a physical medium.

And in today’s time you can add and change a lot afterwards. Day-1/2/3 patches have not seldom more than 1 GB big.

It really bothers me that people complain they are not in the credits. Some people were missed out I agree, but they will be aded like @janfo, but kiddos people like @McWonderBeast @rataj @SirWarriant have been part of this community from day 1 and they practicly made it, plus they did contribute to the game itself, not like the rest of you (including me) who were active debating pc builds, or donated a few extra bucks, so what ? If you donated money thex thanked you in another way.
Its their fame guys, if you want to steal it I suggest fucking off and actually contributing as much as they do.

PS: not aimed at you sirius

2 Likes

havent seen complaints though… maybe 1 or 2 but not serious complaining
like @sirius said, everyone has a chance to be in the credits of part 2

Im mainly talking about the guy saying he donsted money so he should be in the credits.

That second one is right! I did many media things for the forum and steam artworks in communityhub. I am not active since day 1. I dont know when forum/homepage was started^^
But i joined 2014 after i bought a magazine about the TIERs. I asked my dad for a paymant after i reported him about the amazing project. He bought the Baron digital version for me. He isnt Medieval fan but he showed me the world of modding in 1999 and he knows that this was one of the most important things in my life. And doing some cool level design like he did with UT2003 editor is one of my biggest goals ever. (He recreated the complete Gothic 1 World in it) And he was even more confident when I told him it uses cryengine

3 Likes

You’ve a cool dad, Rataj. Long life to him. :grinning:

1 Like

Thank you very much… i told him to do much more after some years but he said he is an old man and wants to enjoy now the cool 21th century games^^ Like ACO or DOOM, Wolfenstein… I hope he will say in some days, “WTF it is so amazaing, how many it costs on steam”^^

Will he be playing KC:D? Interesting to know, what he thinks about the game after release and the story after playing. It should remind to him about old games lie Morrowind, Arx Fatalis and etc.

He was impressed by the alpha and beta… but he never played Morrowind or Arx.
He played The Witcher 3 a half year ago. But around 1999-2009 he played only CoD titles and UT99/03/04/3 online. He like Skyrim but otherwise only Ego-Shooter titles. He is more an, “I want to see blood and brutality on splattered bodies in games” Guy :smile:

Ah-h-h, i see. I hope, he’ll be pleased by KC:D even with his preferences. :grinning:

1 Like

I guess he will… and i will force him if not :smile:
He knows i have every genre of games and so many titles that he can reach his 110 birthday.
But he knows too that i am not playing games which arent special :wink: :sunny:

1 Like

KC:D has a special place in our hearts. :heart:

3 Likes