Weekly/Month update request

Hi, it would be great to know what has happened to these updates.

I for one am quite disappointed that there are no regular updates in the form of a sticky post or new letter just informing the backers to the progress of the project, new items coming up, etc. It does not have to be long or in the form of a video just keep the backers informed.

If you agree, please reply so that we can let Warhorse know that it is needed.

3 Likes

they say it will be done on a bimonthly basis so there’s no reason to rush them when they’ve already told you how it’s going to happen.

I feel like the team has been very sufficient on keeping us updated. At least the WH team is involved with the forums regularly.

Wasn’t the alpha update supposed to be bimonthly, but general update on development monthly?

@snejdarek is right (20 characters)

Dont know if Im right but they upload one video a month - around end of the month.

(I would count me as a “new” backer so sorry if Im wrong)

Greetings my friends, on one hand you are right… we didn’t say anything for a looong time… :slight_smile: I will do something with it! :smiley:
On the other hand, we don’t do the updates regularly… that’s because of the massive workload we have because of the Alpha and the upcoming update.

But don’t worry guys… soon! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

And there goes some news: We’ll probably shoot the video on wednesday! :slight_smile:

13 Likes

Finally @TobiTobsen is back from vacations. Let the information flow begin!

5 Likes