What about the cooperation between Warhorse and CIG?

I just watched some show from Star Citizen where the community manager Ben joked about getting horse tech from KCD implemented.

So I was wondering - there was indeed a cooperation announced in certain aspects of the game, mainly character design IIRC, wasn’t it?

Is this still followed up?

I’d really love to see some KCD reference in Star Citizen at some point (obviously wouldn’t work the other way round).

And I’d love to see two of my favourite projects to benefit from cooperation (if possible).

I am curious myself. I do follow KDC quite closely but I did not notice any more info after kickstarter. I dont doubt about their willing to share. Maybe it turned out that their techs did not fit each others needs completely / would require too much extra efford or something like that…

link to the show?

To the stars! :smile:

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/comm-link/transmission/13908-10-For-The-Chairman-Episode-23

1 Like

he mentions at 8:06 about a monument with peoples names on it for the long term subscribers so i was thinking maybe slightly suggesting just a little bit ok maybe a lot …for KCD to have something along the same lines :slight_smile: be super cool . :slight_smile:

1 Like

Would be really cool but isn’t that kinda what the cavalry memorials are gonna be?

yea but they would be personalised ones a monument for the entire community would be a lot less personal but still impressive

1 Like

Then the question is how do you make it historically accurate?

you could have a monument to a past battle and the backers could be named as the men lost in combat :sunglasses: but there is alot of names which is the issue i guess

thats what I was thinking but I didn’t know how realistic it is. (as in I personally don’t know of any of these types of monuments dating to this era)