What are you looking forward to most?

As the title says, what are you looking forward to most?

For me, it’s story and soundtrack.
I’m still, after 12 years listening to soundtrack of Mafia I…it’s a nostalgic trip to my childhood.

And free-roaming, of course. Doing some funny things, adventuring…you know…

Apart from exploring the game as a whole, I am a sucker for ‘physical’ goodies/extras. I really wish I could have afforded to go the next teer up on kickstarter and get the little guy on the horse and the silver coin. I am hoping that they will be selling these in the shop too at some point.

The story for me. Hopefully, there will be interesting characters and quests.

2 Likes

storyline and soundtrack? seriously?

customization, armor system, mace, visuals, character designs, rpg system, combat.

What I remember from games most, is story.

And soundtrack goes hand in hand with story.

Im looking forward to all features KC will have, but great story that will hopefully bring me to tears is thing that im looking forward to most :smiley:

Think about this : would you play game that has amazing graphics, good gameplay, but extremely dumb, cliche story.
Or game, that doesnt have very good graphics and isnt as smooth as other games in terms of gameplay, but has amazing strong story with interesting characters that you care about?

I’m really excited for the combat system in the game, since it’s not just click to swing and nothing more.

1 Like

Combat system seems great. I too am super excited for the music and atmosphere. I always love the soundtracks to medieval games. This game kinda sums up what I want in a medieval game. Free roam, customization, good combat. Man. I’m sooo looking forward to just exploring. One other thing is the massive battles. Just being a normal knight with no duty other then to survive sounds so cool.

Exploring map. One thing which never gets old in any open-world game. Since Fallouts :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I just want to run round hitting people with my sword, what more could a man want?

Indeed. I’ve always liked games with swords more the games with tons of mindless shooting. Besides. Swords are cooler.

1 Like

Story in first place.
Immersive gameplay and combat in second place.

The next video update!!! :smiley:

2 Likes

A tight, immersive and believable medieval atmosphere. Free roaming and exploration without strong force in one direction from a too much linear storyline.

5 Likes

Story and soundtrack, of course. Since the Mafia I. I am looking forward to a game with similar atmosphere.

Yes this for me also although I am really looking forward to the story since this region’s history is pretty much unknown to me.

Have wanted a medieval themed game that resisted the urge to add magic and dragons for a long long time. I’m looking forward to seeing that become a reality :smile:

Just found this game because of cryengine commercial mentioning it and was shocked that somebody is making a game that is taken right out of my dreams! When I heard developer say on kickstarter that the goal is to combine skyrim and mount and blade (which was always was my dream since I, huge fan of M&B, saw skyrims freedom for the first time) this game bought me I don’t know now which one of two I anticipate more M&B sequel or this.
I hope the realism part of this game will be the focal point for developers. Just imagining Skyrim with all those realism mods like (frostfall, realistic needs and diseases, etc.) meeting M&B battles with modded battle numbers to 500 - wow… I just hope that there won’t be too much cinematics like in whitcher, like fighting in big scale battle but only have to concentrate to few enemies (I just love those frustrating moments in M&B when you like real bad-ass fight 10 men and just before starting to shine from glory some random arrow come from nowhere and hits your “knee” :slight_smile: so hard that your glory is being thrown to dirt

2 Likes

I’m looking forward to immersion in a realistically set RPG with grand castles and lush meadows leading to forbidding forests. I want a land full of varied locations to explore and find adventure in.

I’m looking forward to a crafting system for blacksmithing, alchemy, and other professions that designed with immersion in mind. I’d like a dynamic world where my actions can change the lives of NPCs and sway the story (without breaking historical norms). I hope to build relationships with NPCs through my good deeds and choices (those who prefer wickedness can have their option too).

And I look forward to alpha to be part of testing the ultimate RPG! This is going to fun.

3 Likes

The living peopple system… i want them to fear the ultimate thief that i will be.
I remember in TES Oblivion, before starting the game, i literally steal every house and every person in the whole map. Looking foward to do it again, and hoping that some ppl will die or become thieves cause i took all they had.

Hopefully, it will not be like Fallout NEW vegas… i remember getting into a tabern, and then going unspotted to the basement, then steal somethings and when i got out, someone 100mtrs away started shooting me… so realistic… closed the game, deleted it.

1 Like

Being able to play a nobody.