What do you want NOT to see in Kingdome Come: Deliverance?

• traditional levelling
  • unlimited sandbox gameplay
  • a too propagandistic narrative
  • the exclusion of sexuality
  • a too deep focus on historical accuracy when it hinders fun and entertainment
  • repetitive gameplay
  • the lack of real choice and consequence (hello, Skyrim…)
  • frustrating (combat) mechanics without options for different player types
  • the lack of topics/visuals/systems in order to make the game available to a younger audience
12 Likes

Man! Its best to first study all the material about the game e.g. on kickstarter to see what the game is gonna be like. I beleive you are not going to get lost on a map that has 3x3 km and neither there is any need for any pointers where to go. At least I would not prefer it, there are lot of games already that are as easy as to every kid can play them and there is no real challange in them. I would also like to get lost in a forest or on a path somewhere. It would make us to learn the environment and immerese us more to the game world !!

1 Like

I don’t want to feel like I’m playing a game, I want immersion at its best!

4 Likes

Agree with a lot of this, I definitely don’t want to see a bunch of skimpy woman everywhere. I also don’t want to see a map system that is so easy to get and use. Lastly I don’t want to not be able to pick up everything from a corpse and not just the sword on him.

3 Likes

I also hate how they end up removing immersion from games just to make it simpler. Why not capturing things like map creation as a gameplay element instead? I don’t want to loose hours mapping, but I’d love to have some kind of difficulty and fun to the mapping process.

I think “immersion” is a really overused term in the last time tbh… :confused:

An awful forum… oops, you already did that :wink:

Jokes aside, please fix this. I’m not sure if it is my browser or what (using Opera) but its hard for me to follow threads.

If you hate your skyrim mods why do you have them???

I dont want that if i take a quest it take me to go to the other point of the world and the come back when i finished i mean i dont want the game to extend the time of playing becouse of yes, im no asking for just a few seconds of the site of the quest just something in the middle

Sorry, but I disagree. I don’t feel ordinary weapons should degrade to uselessness from normal use. There are many weapons that were handed down from father to son, and many that still exist today from hundreds of years ago. And it should not be necessary to model routine maintenance & normal care. Most games do not force you to go through the tedium of cleaning and oiling your weapon, cleaning and oiling your mail, rubbing Neatsfoot oil into your saddle, etc., etc. This could take hours if modeled in detail, and serves no real purpose but busywork. There is such a thing as taking ‘realism’ too far, and in my opinion this crosses the line.

7 Likes

If they are going to invest so much in realistic battles and they would succeed, it would be a sin not being able to test your skills against other players.

3 Likes

Nothing worse than a degraded version of my favorite weapon. I’d rather have to repair than to lose it for good.

2 Likes

possible Dark Souls in game invasion system?

I disagree. Not every game has to be turned into a MP experience and not every SP game needs a MP component. The scope of this project is really big enough imo and it will be already quite hard to deliver on all these big promises. Adding another big component to the game like MP is the worst thing they could do…

5 Likes

No Magic, Spell casters etc. Keep the game grounded in realism please.

No fetch quests.

No checkpoint system. Allow quick saves, manual saves and auto saves.

No cluttered HUD that takes up half the screen.

Think that’s all I have for now. Cheers :smile:

3 Likes

Yes in a way that it would be absolutely separated from main story and being just multiplayer addition to the game. Of course it would have to be realistic, something like training grounds, tournaments or something what could take place in that era.
I do not expect it to be priority , but i am happy to hear they are considering it.

I love the idea of tournaments, but what would be the prize money or one of a kind weapons and armor. I know it will not be in this game but boy what I would give to be known as the Black Sword’s man (Gutz) in custom beserker gear, merely lookalike gear tho.

1 Like

I really like your ideas in tandem because point two is a problem of giving the PC to much valuable loot, but if your point one is implemented you wouldn’t be able to carry it anyway. A great solution.

1 Like

As long as the system is implemented ralisticly I belive it might work. To many games you have to eat, drink sleep you have to eat too often. In real life you can go fine without food for several days, but eating ofcourse has it’s benefits.

Just an example off my head: you can stay several days without food, but if you don’t eat you will get tierd from running quicker, and in the end won’t manage to run at all, etc.

3 Likes

Pointless Moral Choices that are either Mother Teresa or Skeletor in nature.

I prefer Witcher’s morally grey choices over Mass Effect’s Paragon/ Renegade black and white anyday!

8 Likes