What Mods Should There Be?

New lore friendly weapons

I wouldn’t like any fantasy mods for kingdomcome. I also don’t need to see any new weaopons as they will bring in enough for that timeline.

But mods in another timeline a few hundred years later like 1650-17xx could be awesome.
Other than that, mods that will push the game and engine to its limits (PC ftw), in case that it is missing in vanilla, like I posted just a few minutes ago: Large scale battles and sieges... how will they be realised?

I’d like to play Evil Dead Army of Darkness story mod!

Also crashed alien ship plus Cowboys&Aliens story mod would be awesome :wink:

//both unrealistic mods in case you haven’t noticed :wink:

1 Like

I think it’s far too early to say what there should be as far as the game economy and stuff, considering we don’t know exactly what’s going to be in the finished game at this stage.

However, I’d bet on there being LoTR and GoT mods started up within a couple of months of release. Though unlike something like Skyrim, they’d need to implement any potential dragons and magic entirely from scratch.

Pirates. This game needs pirates. Yarr!

2 Likes

I’ve got an idea for an Army of Darkness based mod myself.
Thread is coming in a few minutes. :slight_smile:

1 Like

yeah, and they would be very strong since they would push (or pull) their ship on dry land to reach any village!

1 Like

Yes it is the crest of my house.

Actually, you hit on something there. I would LOVE to see a mod for sailing/sea battles… like AC IV: Black Flag. Now that’s something I’d spend money on. :wink:

Well you could build them on the plains and have them sit there and look menacingly at each other.

Kingdome Come is different tho! Some games just remove the fantasy aspect to be “unique”, Warhorse has created a completely innovative combat system. It would be kind of awesome to see how this would be with magic, like Skyrim on very expensive stereoids!

1 Like

But that’s the wonderful thing about modding, you can choose what you want to put in your game :smile:

2 Likes

I concur with the Romans. I think a Viking overhaul would be good, and could possibly link in with the sailing ideas mentioned above. Fighting in a shield wall would work really well with large battles.
Also, a rarely visited setting is South America and the Aztecs, Mayans and Incas. This could produce some interesting gameplay, as well as an entirely new time and location to explore. I often thought Assassin’s Creed might work in this setting.
Mongols and early man are another two which I’ll throw out there.

3 Likes

Need a SPARTAN Mod for sure, bottomless pit and all.

i would love it! But there are many other interesting episodes in the roman history… Imagine you could be part in the Siege of Alesia :wink:

This is going to sound gross to most of you, but I think it would be great if there would be a waste disposal mod, As in a mod where your character simply has to pee several hours after drinking. Imagine this, it’s been several hours since your last meal, and you see a small icon appear on the screen, (just a picture of the button you need to press) you then press this key to “Hold it in” per say. Then half an hour later the icon appears again, you click it, it goes away. And then 15 minutes later it returns and you have to press it again. The time between clicks will then be cut in half every time, so that it reaches a point where the icon is appearing faster than you can click it. This is to simulate how it feels when you really have to pee, it grabs your attention, and if you don’t give it any mind then, well, you piss your pants. So if you fail to click it then your character will go right then and there. This should then greatly affect your relationships with the people your with so they find you disgusting, and for obvious reasons you then have to go clean your pants. Otherwise if you’re careful about it you can be discrete and press a button to just pee behind a tree…

3 Likes

I don’t want to, but I love this!!

I actually lol’d. :smiley:

I haven’t seen any of the mod discussions so far with this idea but what about an African mod? One quick example I thought of would be the player takes the role of Shaka Zulu and the goal is to go around Africa and unite the neighboring tribes under your rule. You can unite them through peaceful means, warfare, or possibly through religious means by presenting yourself as some kind of prophet/godlike leader.

Pillaging villages and taking control of strategic points like sources of water or mines would be an interesting take and the large open fields would make for fun large-scale battles. The main draw for this type of mod is, as far as I know, there hasn’t ever been a big African-themed RPG.

Wait there needs to be a Mod about the movie Dragonheart. The last dragon, you can hunt him and fight him, and befriend him in a stale mate when you are stuck in his mouth. Like the movie.

As long as you get to whip that one throwing weapon that you see on that Deadliest Warrior show.

1 Like