What platform U using?

Although I´ve a PS4 I´ll play it on th PC - mod support is a big thing and as there is none for consoles there is nothing left to discuss :smiley:

2 Likes

Notebook with Linux + Win 8.1 (dual boot)

PC Win 7 x64 maybe Linux, too.

Xbox One here, no way this little laptop could run Scene 1, let alone Act 1.

6 Likes

I’m really eager to play this on the PS4 system which I don’t own at the moment but will do by the time the game is released. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Always PC, every time.

3 Likes

PC. As it should be. I don’t mind if this is ported to consoles, I just really hope this is developed with a PC first mentality.

5 Likes

PC and maybe PS4, just maybe.

PC here. Although I may need to get a new GPU. My ATI 5750 is getting a bit old.

Win7 x64 PC.

Will probably have traded in my PS3 for an XBox One by the time the game is out, but don’t really game on consoles.

I’m going to be playing this on my Xbox One. Idk if I’d want to play it on my Mac

PC
ttttttttttttttttt///limit
tttttt

PC, only PC for melee games.

1 Like

Windows PC here…

1 Like

PC for the possible modding use. Anyone have any idea on whether or not there will be a workshop for mods to be developed?

PC. Would consider PS4 if I had it. Well, maybe I’ll get it, and then I’ll consider it…

Mac and maybe xbox one when and if its done

PC hoping that this is not a port console > pc but I doubt they make that mistake :slight_smile:

PC for the win :wink:

PS4 or XOne. I have plans to buy both consoles, so when Kingdome Come will be near realease, I will choose the better one of those.