What's Everybody Playing Right Now?!

If you need a Sun Bro in Dark Souls I let me know. I have a few characters of various levels. I only have it for PC though.

I would help in DS II but I have the original and not Scholar of the first sin.

yeah, iā€™d play that again with someone. shoot me a pm if you want, although my time availability is a bit erratic.

Anyone playing Celestial Command?

Ive been playing the shit ton out of Star Wars the Old Republic. I went into that game with zero expectations.
But itā€™s the most fun ive had in a game, in a very long time. I highly recommend it.

Hmm i thought normal Soul storm had them, but Iā€™m not sure. Iā€™ll check later and get back to you on it.

Looks interesting, i might have to pick it up.

It is Early access but im having fun so far, want some to try multiplayer with.

what servers are you on? i used to subscribe, but stopped a few months back because of time.

The Harbinger. My brother just recently subbed, and he lets me use his account. Fantastic game, i donā€™t know why it has such a bad reputation.

iā€™m pretty sure all mine are on harbinger as well. We should meet up some time.

Anyone else play?

1 Like

Sounds good, are you Empire or Republic?

both. iā€™ve got a bounty hunter lvl 34(?), Sith Warrior lvl 20-ish, Imperial Agent lvl 15-ish, Jedi Knight lvl 16-ish, Republic Trooper lvl 38-ish. Its been a while since i played, so i donā€™t remember the levels exactly.

It needs many time but for a few weeksā€¦

with BlueStacks on my home pc! :sunny:

my first Valut was annihilated by riders.
I was poor leaderā€¦ small reserve of water, low power and little food.
The riders did them a favor.

1 Like

Nice, i have a level 22 Sith Warrior.

1 Like

Soul Storm, along with the other three have them but they are just a special unit under the Space Marines. There are mods that add them in as a full race.

1 Like

my first vault too :smile:
But it was an invasion of RAD-Cockroaches :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

If you quote the bible, can I quote LOTR? Same fiction, different story.

4 Likes

MGS V - Phantom Pain :snake:

Pretty crazy, so far so good :smile: