What's Everybody Playing Right Now?!

Just finished Dragon Age Inquisition: Trespasser
Waiting for that next The Witcher 3 DLC
Creeping slowly through Telltale’s Game of Thrones
Crawling gently through Alien Isolation
Riding slowly through Red Dead Redemption
Will soon try out Skyrim…

How was the Trespasser DLC?

Just recently started to play Heroes and Generals with a friend.
I must say that if you look away from graphics and some serious flaws in the menu it does posses some pretty great gameplay.

I play it, have a server so just ask if you want some pve/pvp server time! :innocent:

It was okay, this is not a spoiler so don’t worry, the first thing the game tells you when you accept The Trespasser on the war table in Skyhold is that you will lose access to skyhold and all other territories… you go forward 2 years in the story and can have one final adventure… the actual mission is pretty good, slightly better than The Descent but not as good as Jaws of Hakkon. I also don’t really understand what to do now with my Inquisitor, as there are no more quests or planned DLCs, Im thinking about uninstalling Dragon Age Inqusition from my PS4… But yeah, if you’ve finished all the side quests and main story, and have played the first 2 DLCs, The Trespasser is a pretty good way to get closure with the game and move on :smile:

I have finished The Witcher (the first one) this week and now I am playing Tropico 5.

Witcher 3, GTA V, ESO, Starcitizen

@Beortnoth How is Star citizen? I’ve heard they have had some problems lately.

1 Like

Yeah they have had some minor ones, I mean it is still Alpha so it is to be expected. It’s still a lot of and now that they have implemented the social module where you can walk around with other players and explore a snippet of the game world, I think it’s a lot better as we are starting to see what the actual game will be like outside of the ship-to-ship combat (Which is awesome imo)

1 Like

Cool, I was looking into it when I was thinking about getting Kingdom Come, but ended up getting KC instead. I’ll have to go take another look at it.

Currently playing: Skyrim and Bioshock

Rainbow Six Closed Beta waiting on a friend to play something else :stuck_out_tongue:

Just finished South Park the Stick of Truth. I must say I did not have so much fun playing a game for a long time. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: I know the humour is not for everybody, but imho we need more humorous games that are pure fun and not serious at all. :smile:

1 Like

Wasteland 2: Directors Cut, on Xbox One (the original creators of Fallout created this gem)

Really enjoying this game. It’s a single player RPG, with branching story-line and turn-based combat, where you control 4 squad members, with a max up to 7. Anyone on your team can die, and the game is very choice driven. Your decisions will have good or bad consequences immediately, or you may not know what the consequences are later down the line.

The game is somewhat linear (I wouldn’t say hand-holding per se, but it’s very much so “this is your task”), but you have a lot of choice in how you approach each situation and you can choose which mission to pursue (and sometimes pursuing one mission means you can’t do the other, or the other mission will have entirely different story-line), and a lot of that depends on the skills of your crew.

The game is very challenging, in a good way.

In lack of Alpha 0.5 I started yesterday

Red Dead Redemption

A really great game, and looks like a massive “inspiration” for KCD! :smiley:

The problem is, I´m complete useless with a controller…
(I use my PS3 only for watching movies)

Not sure if I can kill more than chicks…
Damn, this game should be on PC!!!

1 Like

agreed. I would love to play that, but I am not going to buy a console because of that.

1 Like

I actually once borrowed my friends xbox for a weekend for that game, not much of outside was seen during that weekend. :smile: Really great game and i would buy it if it comes to pc someday.

I miss Red Dead Redemption…Tempting to buy a ps3 again just to play it again…

I still play APB:Relaoded despite the amount of idiots and hackers in the community.

Minecraft, own private server.

GTA V

ARK:Survival Evolved (although I have gotton very bored of this of late and the development still seems to focus on the adding of more dinosaurs and not optimisation of performance)

Worms Revolution

I’m going to try my hand at resurrecting this thread :skull:

I’ve been putting a fair bit of play time recently into Fallout 4. And by Fallout 4, I mean… Wasteland Settlement Manager 4. *or The Sims: Wasteland Edition.

50-60+ hours in and I still haven’t made Diamond City yet :sweat_smile:

What’s everybody else up to?

2 Likes