What's Everybody Playing Right Now?!

Diablo 3
Cities Skylines
Crusader Kings 2
Total War Attila
Counter Strike: GO
NBA 2k15 (Xbox One)

Man I heard that game was pretty terrible?

And they made a second or something as well? 
Never played them, but I could be swayed.

Anyone here heard from Reign of Kings?

I own the second one and i can highly recommend it i would check it out some gameplay vidoes though to see if its something you’re interested in.

I’ve been playing elite:dangerous a space game with a 1:1 fully explorable replica of the Milky Way, I don’t think I’ve been so hooked to a game since 1999 when I first got involved in a paticular mmorpg called asherons call. Other games I have also played was watch dogs, just beat it maybe a month ago, was a bit disappointed as I had high expectations, I purchased the expansion and haven’t felt like playing it, played assassins creed black flag haven’t finished it, waiting for star citizen and gta v for the pc.

Just picked up a PC copy of COD World At War, how missed this game.

If anyone has a copy and would like to get down on some Nazi Zombies im looking for people to play.

1 Like

I was thinking about buying it because i loved it so much. Do people still play?

Elder Scrolls Online - Just went F2P, and I already bought it last summer.
Eve Online - More or less frequently defending our Alliances Null-Sec, or just earning some money and skilling the shit out of my clone
Cities: Skylines - A totally fair price for a great game. The mod community is awesome!
Payday 2 - Mostly with friends
Rust - Bought it around 2 weeks after initial Early Access and only played it like 10 hours. Now mostly playing with friends to check the so-called “new Rust”. Weekly updates can sometimes be a pain the the arse -> Serverwipes suck!

And I’m going nuts, waiting for Witcher 3. Damn, not only do I love the lore and the gameplay looks amazing, also met some guys from CD Project on last years gamescom - they’re awesome.
(And of course, also waiting for the next Alpha Update. You @warhorse guys are also awesome of course :smiley: [<3 @TobiTobsen] no homo)

1 Like

witcher 3 supposedly will have 100+ hours of gameplay content. interesting idea in an age where the mainstream are screaming “give me shorter games”

I do. there were a few people on and there is a small community on steam.

Nazi Zombies doesn’t get the same traffic as the PvP servers which are going strong.

Been on my ‘maybe’ list for a while but I don’t have the will to play early access any more.

1. Diablo 3, (chasing ladders)
  2. Dragon Age: Inquisition, (pretty dull game for the hype)
  3. Stalker: CoP, (again)
  4. Borderlands: The Pre-sequel, (ridiculous fun)

Deadly Premonitions: DC
Majora’s Mask 3D
Company of Heroes 2 AA

Mount&Blade Caribbean! and Hearthstone, thats all right now.

Chivalry
Mount & Blade: Warband

I occasionally wander around in the Kingdom Come: Deliverance Alpha. I stare off beyond the player-restricted fence line and sigh to myself. Wishing I could run through those rolling fields.

2 Likes

AC: Unity
NBA 2K15
GTA5

Recently finished Far Cry 4 (70 hours, 100% the game)

Games looking forward to: Fall Out 4, KCD, Batman: Arkham Knight, Quantum Break

Well ever since they started developing new rust, legacy has become infested with hackers. There are very few hack free servers unfortunately.

M&B Caribbean
 I had absolutely no idea this game existed. :confused:

Is it any good? How’s the naval combat, assuming there is naval combat of course?!

1 Like

For second your post made me think this was actually happening, got my hopes up bro not cool.

1 Like

Oh, it’s happening.

But, you’re right, it hasn’t been confirmed yet. E3 I believe.

See how you contradict yourself there?

Ive been researching it since I saw your post and there is Zero official word that this has even been a considered project from Bethesda.

Lots and lots of over sensationalized hype and hope though.

Bethesda would be smart to make that title but I have yet to see one shred of evidence that the company has even hinted at it being developed or even considered.