What's Everybody Playing Right Now?!

Agreed… other than IGN / {insert game review site} / Gaming community speculation… there has not been a single piece of factual and supporting evidence to suggest that FO4 is in development…

Let alone ready for announcement at E3

But I for one am certainly hoping it is. As are probably 99% of us here on this forum :smile:

1 Like

I’m happy to take bets that it’ll be announced at E3. :wink:

I wouldn’t get too hopeful, i got pretty burned from that fake website that the Reddit trolls made tricking people into thinking Fallout 4 would be announced soon.

haha I remember that. People are mean!

But, yeah, let’s just say I’m pretty confident about this announcement :wink:

It made me furious how ever i have to hand it to them it was a troll well done.

I hope so too fallout 3s probably my favorite game but i’m worried that they would butcher a fourth one.

1 Like

Stranded Deep v0.03H1.M1 (Early Access) +SDT_TWeakMod

2 Likes

with myself…

4 Likes

Just completed Life is Strange Episode one.

It was good, I really like being able to change time and see what different results different actions make.

this title makes me more inclined to play this game type more in the future.

You should check out subnautica

It is a OK game - Snowbird devs have initially promised a lot of features which didn’t make it to the final release. But the good thing is that they continue to work and improve the game on weekly basic and promised to add back those missing features.

As for the combat - land combat is pure M&B, even improved. They’ve added tactical elements to control your army in groups like Total War series, which is nice.
Naval combat is fun also, althought a little arcade IMO. It has boarding and everything plays like old Akella pirate games, maybe a little more arcade than them.

If you like M&B, you should totally check Caribbean. It has interesting things to offer.

1 Like

Played a while Elite Dangerous, but the bugs… right now I have enough.

So I started Far Cry 2 again :smile:
But just to get over Elite. It’s more of a summer game, but I need something until GTA V arrives.

I also play RaceRoomRacing Experience, but it’s purely my friday afternoon game.

Actually, I’m thinking about getting Cities: Skyline… but I’m not sure if I can get such a time waster before GTA.

Same goes for Pillars of Eternity - I think I wait for autumn with this. Cities and PoE are likely autumn games. Perfect start right into the Baldur’s Gate season (winter).

I want it too. Beautigul game! :frowning:

Crusader Kings II. Seems like I never get tired of playing that one once in a while, and there’s always some new things with the DLCs coming out.

Also I’m downloading Star Citizen yet again. I feel like punishing my poor PC.

Not playing… watching!

4 Likes

Being playing allot of I AM Bread

Preloading GTA5 though!

4/14/2015 GTA5 24/7

playing Planetary Annihilation

It is actually not that bad. Only the support is poor and the developers need forever for their bugfixing.

No kidding I think I got that game close to a year ago and its still crap IMO.

Kingdom come 0.3
witcher 2(for gameplay)
and thats pretty much in the last two weeks, i dont play much games other than for youtube anymore :frowning:

Well with Wild Hunt literally around the corner, it’s a good a time as any to be brushing up on your Witcher skills. Pumped for this game… hopefully CDPR deliver on what should be a massively engaging, beautiful game.

1 Like

yeah i’m hyped for it, hence the game talk series:P
Cant wait, just over a month away