What's Everybody Playing Right Now?!

Wargame: Red Dragon

Elite Dangerous

Overgrowth alpha

Oh dear God yes. if you play Goat simulator you need to see the new update.

1 Like

I’ve been playing Exanima - a 3rd person dungeon crawling physic related, hair pulling, perma-death, harsh learning curve game… and I LOVE IT. Its in early access on Steam, and is a “prelude” or a larger game - also had a kickstarter. Not sure if the game will amount to anything - follow along as I attempt the dungeon as William Wallace! :smiley: Leave a comment if you think I’ll survive or die…

I really enjoy that game. The main issue i have with it is unit cannons, shitty connection issues.

its been some time since I have booted it up.

Talos Principle.

I recommend the game to everybody who liked Portal. Seriously, one of the best games ever.

1 Like

Its been pretty bug free (at least for me) and i have 44 hours in it. They do need to fix the connection problems and nerf the fuck out of unit cannons though. The AI could also be improved. Either they’re insane and kill you in five minutes or they hardly build and let you steam role them. But its a fun game to play with or against your friends.

Sounds like all the issues that turned me away.

in fact I think when I first got it there was no AI it was only PVP and connection issues.

Its one I need to give another try sometime.

Yeah theres AI skirmishes right now. Usually me and a buddy face off against an AI. The connection issues can be quite annoying how ever you can rejoin a game in the middle of it if you disconnect.

Plus im a sucker for any strategy game where you can use mass artillery. And i spam the shit out of holkins in that game.

Game of the year to me.

Ryse Son of Rome
FIFA 2015
GTA V
Pilars of Eternity
Cities: Skylines

:slight_smile:

Crusader Kings 2
Darklands

Just finished Republic commando, that was a great game.
And ive been playing a lot of Empire at war which i also recommend. Its very satisfying to send my fleet of imperial star destroyers and crush those pathetic rebels.

2 Likes

Smite, that game takes up all my game time

1 Like

Hi, I play exanima, the prelude of Sui Generis. It’s a hard game but I like the way they handle physics. Plus, the clothing system is very good, i’d like to see something as good in KCD.

I was thinking of downloading that on steam. Looks very interesting. The physics system and interactive environment looks very appealing.

It is ! The fighting system demands a LOT of training, plus death is very punishing. But it is very addicting game, take care :smiley:

I think that as soon Sui Generis will be released i’ll be buying it. Look way too good and refreshing rpg :smiley:

1 Like

Hmm, Dark Souls 2: Chivalry:medieval warfare. depth, exanima. Forest and mordheim. Wasteland 2

Elite dangerous , KSP , Skyrim overloaded with mods , FM2015, civ4 with mods , Life is Feudal , Eve Online , Mortal Online and testing SC & KDD. in aboutt that order depanding free time

How’s ‘Life is Feudal’?

Was on my radar a few months back, but it dropped off. Still in early access?