What's Everybody Playing Right Now?!

@Blacksmith One of the team’s Jans told me about it. So whichever Jan of @warhorse told me that this game is part of his personal favourite games, let him know that there’s a new Darklands player in the world. :wink:

2 Likes

Been bouncing around titles more often then usual.

Oblivion
M&B War Band
Brutal legend
GTA Vice City - The nostalgia is so strong I don’t feel like playing GTA5 until I play through the story.
KC:D Alpha

I play only the best: :wink:

M&B: Napoleonic Wars
Door Kickers
This War Of Mine
Legend of Grimrock 2

Right now I am stuck just with:
League of Legends
Verdun

Single-player games require time consuming commitment and recently I have little time.
But when I hae free week I plan to hop on witcher 3 and kill some monsteres.

I got back to Fallout 3 and i can’t believe how much I still like it. O.o
After so long time the game somewhat manages to pull me in and I just can’t stop. It is even worse than with Witcher 3 which I find rather strange as it should be much better game. Perhaps it is the setting that fits me more for the moment.

Also playing WarThunder from time to time.
Mainly British aviation and German tanks. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I’m kind of stuck in that Early Access Alpha survival game mode, or as i like to refer to them as Anxiety ridden jogging simulators. Not sure why but I buy alot of them. Been playing Miscreated, Stranded Deep, DayZ. Then there’s the GTA V and of course Kingdom Come. Looking for a real good outer space game.

I don’t know what you have/tried/know about, but here are some suggestions…

Endless Space - Well done (despite many people’s WRONG opinions :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:) space 4x, rivals the Civilization games
Space Engineers - VERY well done (and everyone agrees; Steam user rating is in the mid 90’s) voxel based space building game
Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion - Space RTS featuring 3 main factions, each with two sub-factions. Large fleets. Capital ships. Titans.

I guess what this boils down to, is what KIND of outer space game you want. Hopefully those suggestions help :grinning:.

Anyone interested in getting I AM BREAD or Goat Simulator?

I have one 50% off steam coupon for I AM BREAD and two 75% off Goat Simulator Coupons.

Not playing, drinking and listen to the music

Na zdraví :grin:
And i find someone in czech
with the name “Miroslav (Quest NPC) Rataj (maybe from my tree^^)” :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I just finished Drakengard 3. I am not sure what to play next. I still have Deus Ex: Human Revolution, Bioshock 2, or South Park the Stick of Truth.

those are all bad games. i suggest you stick with kcd alpha

Stick of Truth was awesome fun for South Park Fans. Looking forward to the new one.

Thanks for the advice. Might pull the trigger on Elite Dangerous.

Currently I am playing

• Mechwarrior Online
  • Ori and the Blind Forest
  • This War of mine
  • Kingdome Come 0.4
1 Like

KCD and Prison Architect

So yesterday I finally got to KCD with my new PC and weirdly enough, it works. And to number of other games that should run smoothly now. In Deliverance, I just only need to test archery and avoid swordfighting yet :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Today I started to play again this… :heart:

Who will join me? :wink:

4 Likes

Good game @TumaPetr
You are able to play with Mods on Win7/8.1?

I just started a replay of my old favorite Baten Kaitos Origins. And lately I’ve been playing a lot of Mount and Blade. I resolved to unite Calradia in the Floris mod without cheating. Also about to get in on the line battles in Napoleonic Wars. Splatoon of course.

@rataj I play on Linux Mint through Wine and everything (including mods) works fine. :wink: