What's Everybody Playing Right Now?!

ah kk…
on windows 7 and a special rig you will get errors and freezes.

Maybe it’s time to try linux ? :smirk:

Witcher 3, Pillars of Eternity on PC

Arkam Knight and J-star Victory on PS4

M&B Warband… Its amazing how no one else picked up on this idea… People have been replaying it for years and it’s still fun.
CS: GO - just old school cs fan
Shadow of Mordor - Another innovative idea.

There’s also Game of Thrones telletale but idk if that counts as a game… more like a playable story.

at this point I’m beyond bored with Total war and CK/EU

Do not fear. New M&B is on its way.

3 Likes

Is it just me, or are TW really slow with providing updates on Bannerlord?

Last update I saw was back in March… be nice to know where they’re at :confused:

In my book, Chivalry, War of the Roses, the new Ubisoft game etc. are standing pretty much on M&B’s shoulders in a sense as Minecraft opened the way for the countless blocky, pixel-y crafty “indie” stuffs who then started to “steal” ideas from each other as well.
So I would say although there isn’t an exact rework of the game out on the market, but yes, there are indeed games out there with “Hey, did you see how people actually buy M&B? We should totally make money out of this!”-mentality.
Not that it’s a bad thing for us, gamers.

Just started to play War Thunder! :slight_smile:

1 Like

On weekend I downloaded Skyforge, its MMORPG and it look decent. kinda like Tera.
I will definitely not stay with it, my guess is I will uninstall it next month, but if someone is interested in MMO games this looks like an intresting option.

hey @TobiTobsen
Do you still need a wingman? I might dust off my usless japanese bomber I mentioned. :smile:

I would love to protect ya ol bommer! :slight_smile:

Add me if you like: T0biT0bsen (0 = zero)

1 Like

Aha, war thunder ! It is a really good choice. Specially when you become jet-powered :smile:.
I recommend you to start with russian planes, big firepower earlier than other nations.

1 Like

Yesterday, I played Ryse, son of Rome… it took me less than 10 hours to complete the 100% timeline, but it was fu**ing epic game to play! Sure, it was not quite historically accurate, but it was like going back in time! Absolutely different experience from Mount and Blade, Skyrim, Rome or other games in the genre.

Few things I didn’t liked, though:

• combat: being in formation and throwing pilla was extreme fun, but when it came to bosses and close combat, this is something I’d like to avoid or make much more shorter in KC:D, for example.
  • playing as male character: He was quite handsome and it was okay in this short game that looked like film right from Hollywood, but in an open world game where you spend more time with your character, this is something to avoid I think. And Henry in KC:D is so far much more less interesting and handsome right now, if you ask me. Good that 3rd person view is noot implemented yet and some animations weren’t working properly, so I didn’t need to see his ugly face much :fearful:
  • story written by authors or ‘linearity’: that’s actually a good thing, but I miss doing things my own way and act as an independent character. Waging war against Britons? Bah, why. I’d rather buy some land here, build a house, furniture it the way I like and solve day-to-day problems when they occur. And after few generations would one of my ancestors might even become a Brythenwalda :yum:

P.S. I also finally got to Jeschke’s book, which the ol’good Original War was based… I think there’s still some huge potential in it! Time-travel seems to be quite rare thing in games industry!

If they were any slower they’d be Valve :smile:

In all seriousness though, they are a very small studio so I cut them some slack.

Those are just money-grabbing traps not real games. M&B is a complete respectable game even with such low graphic settings.

TW seems to be one of the few studios out there that still care about making good games unlike many others who put out awful games to make quick money.

1 Like

Lots of Spelunky lately.

1 Like

Na zdraví :grin:
to my dad and his 51th birthday :sunny:

Just started playing Rise of Nations with my brother again. I forgot how fun that game is…

After several years, TRON 2.0 (+ENB Preset)

Funny thing
"Twitch", the message and information social website, took its name from
an informant of Batman The Animated Series, Season 1 Episode 39
This Guy, Twitch was killed by an shadow agent.

ESO is surely not free to play…