When is the BETA exactly gonna launch?

i don’t think so dilla… its now 21:00 and nothing happend so far

It´s like Christmas. Waiting… and hope for the best. :smile:

1 Like

Guys, seems like more panic to me:) Where did you get the beta is going to be released today? Can you link that info?

Warhorse twitter, press releases. [quote=“doenny, post:24, topic:26325, full:true”]
Guys, seems like more panic to me:) Where did you get the beta is going to be released today? Can you link that info?
[/quote]

You mentioned Christmas… sounds suspicious, I don’t like that.

This article…

http://www.thesixthaxis.com/2016/03/01/kingdom-come-deliverance/

and this video…

AND here

It’s nice to see how many people can’t wait to play the beta :wink:

4 Likes

…and having waited once for “M&B Viking Conquest”, I know what kind of a sh…storm will break loose, if the BETA isn’t released soon… :laughing:
I think, it is somehow better to say, it is released on the 4th and upload it in the night… Then at least they have us out of their backs… :wink:
It is probably not even their fault and due to some Steam related issues…

@TobiTobsen

Are you ordering a pizza today? :smile:

4 Likes

they are still working on it, fixing some stuff. we will have to wait a bit longer

Hey alpha players, what channel do the devs use to announce the beta or a new build? Do they use emails, the forum, twitter or even reddit? They seem to be very calm, perhaps very busy at the moment.

Gotta love how there is probably 6 or 7 off topic posts in here, yet mine’s the only one that got flagged.

2 Likes

Damn you beat me to it everytime.

1 Like

“Today, but somehow late… so maybe in the night” the newest information from Warhorse studio

Credit for this magnificent meme goes to @TheDivineInfidel :smile:

Hard to believe it’s been over a year since the first pizza incident.

2 Likes

All of the above save for reddit.

Yes, confirmed on twitter, its gonna be released soon, devs working on that.

today or tomorrow, no matter…

Beta 03.03.16?

4 Likes

123 minutes remains…