When will the next alpha be released?

Hello Gamer,

does anyone know when the next alpha will be released?

Greetings

Hello @ip0dkiller,
the new alpha is ready for deliver(ance)…
BUT …

maybe this week?!? :innocent:

3 Likes

well,i strongly think you guys should ask the player whether they want the video with the update or not ,if not you guys should totally release the update first ,frankly speaking i personally strongly dont give a shit to :hamburger: the video

1 Like

Whats happend? :smiley: … broken cameracorder? :smiley: :o

That is nothing players should be deciding. This is about company’s policy.

2 Likes
I hope they release it soon. I also hope it's a little easier on my toaster. I may have melted through my desk with how hot my PC got last night :3
3 Likes

ok i get it,you are right ,its the company policy

Its always nice to tip your hat to your backers or investors by giving them first taste of the pie. Not trying to start an uproar but I’ve run a high intensity strength/conditioning camp for 17 years and it was only possible via capital investors. Whenever I plan anything new and exciting, they get first dibs before the press.

TL/DR -throw us a cookie :stuck_out_tongue:

Executionier @T0_8i is making sure that there is something to download tomorrow… nuff said!

3 Likes

Is the download so huge or there’s something else I should know about the new update? Tooks so long… Info page offers nothing currently…

4,6GB :joy:

Wow, that’s bigger update than I expected :smile:

New TechAlpha 0.5 is on air! YES!!! Hanging out with friends
is boring anyway… so why not grading up your weekend with our brand new
Kingdom Come Deliverance TechAlpha 0.5 by Warhorse Studios
Get ready for many improvements like better visuals, an awesome
adaptive sound system and the biggest update - our new crime system.
The population and authorities will now react to your actions. Be mindful of consequences! „smile“-Emoticon You didn’t had the chance to test this fine piece of Art yet? Then go and get the Alpha NOW! Visit www.Kingdomcomerpg.com and hop into the game. Have fun!

1 Like

YES THE COMPANY IS IN CHARGE NOT THE PEOPLE!! I wish some people could get that drilled through their head.