When will the ps4 release date be announced?

I am very excited to finally have a realistic medieval game. When will the ps4 release date be announced?

There is no release date announced, but there you can read…

Is it still coming to console?
“We definitely are working on it and it’s part of the plan,” he says. "Let’s say [PC/Mac] should be August or something: consoles are going to be, I don’t know, September, for example - not like half-a-year after it. As soon as possible.

[in the year 2016] I hope so… :grinning:

1 Like

There is no officially set date for release.

The plan is to have the PC version completed sometime in the summer of 2016, and the console release soon after.(as @Blacksmith already Shared)

The game is still under development (only in alpha (publicly)) many things can change between now and the summer, be sure to follow Warhorse on Twitter, Facebook, and Youtube to stay in the know.(or be active here)

Is it coming to the ps4 for sure… I am following this game and it would stink if I did it for nothing lol

Yes it is,. When you back the game you have the option to select both PS4 and XBoxOne.

I can confirm @McWonderBeast, the game will come for PS4 too. As well as for XBoxOne on consoles. But this will be some time after PC release. At the moment we don´t know about a date yet.

Is it going to be physical and digital?

Xbox is the best box

Depends on your pledge/tier if you get a digital or physical copy of the (released) game. :smiley:

https://www.kingdomcomerpg.com/pledges/#tier

Get what you want!!!

How will we receive the game? I pledged for digital download and that was it. Boom, done! No question about which platform or that. So I’m thinking on the console release date I will receive an email asking which platform I want to receive it on? Or am I missing something?

You can choose prefered platform when logged into your account.

Is going to be in retail stores like GameStop?

@Sivion, no you missed nothing. You can choose on your account, but we will send some email or something before release. So don´t worry about it.

@Bnavarro hopefully :slight_smile: