Where are the Artists among you?

Luboš and QA - level 9000

3 Likes

4 Likes

This thread needs revived!

2 Likes

And what exactly do you have in mind?

As I was making this (the picture below) , I thought about a game which would start as realistic medieval thing (like this one) and later (similar to Song of ice and fire series) would slowly transform into a fantasy game just to suprise the player that it was actually a sci-fi setting on alien planet which was colonized by Earthlings long long ago.
In this game (ideally separated into three parts. Realstic part, fantasy part and final sci-fi part) the hero would go from sword to laser cannon. From killing thieves to shooting down alien spaceships. From “blacksmith” to magician to scientist.

And as I am right now reading Dune series I can imagine it having strong religious context where in the last chapter there would be a clash of religion with alien life, which would demolish the faith of the main hero, because the alien swould be seemingly atheists.
But as would the main hero become the leader of his people annihilating invading aliens while throwing away all his religion, his compassion and will to forgive he would start to learn about them.
In the final scene the main hero would kill the last of the alien fugitives hiding in the mounatins and as he were to turn his back to it all and walk away from that place, he would find an alien book. And in that book there would be a prayer too much similar to prayer he learned as child and the prayer would be dedicated to a God with name too much similar to his former God.

And in that little den of some small alien sect the hero would know that there is a God. And there is no place for him in the heaven.
So the lesson of what faith is would be given.

Well anyway here is the picture:

Or a different approach:

2 Likes

Revival was not successful it seems.

Well what can you do…

3 Likes

New sword School emerges. Luboš-style.

10 Likes

@ProkyBrambora this is you right now :smiley:

1 Like

Well I have done one more recently but without any funny text I originaly decide not to publish.

Any ideas?

5 Likes

I love how the chicken and @Hellboy’s eyes meet .

Good work do you intend to add color?

1 Like

Continuing with the topic.
The chickens gonna get a buff it seems.

8 Likes

Thanks! Sadly color is something I don’t go well with so no, I did not plan that.

Well if you are not opposed to it I would love to give it a go. If you have a higher resolution version that would be awesome too.

2 Likes

Coloring not that hard if you are not going for realistic look.
If you are using gimp or photoshop coloring is quite easy when you use layers, selecting tool (selecting wand) and function to widen or compress the selected area.

I am also bad with colors, but I watched some tutorials and now I am slowly grasping it.

2 Likes

Revival attempt #4

We are all hyped about the beta.
But keep in mind it is still WIP

4 Likes

You see if a man fails, man tries again.

So here I am with my DANK KINGDOM edition

5 Likes

no, nothing? do I have to do this again?

(for those who doesnt know Harry is a “short form” of Henry)

1 Like

So, should we go deeper?

5 Likes

I love how this has turned into your own personal shop-job thread :smile:

Keep it rollin Proky.

4 Likes

1 Like