Where can I go to find enemies?

I’m a good way through the story, but wanted to take a break to do more side activities and such…

Right now I’d really like more combat. But I don’t find many enemies, and I haven’t had a random encounter in the last 20 hours playing the game. Cleared all the bandit camps associated with quests, and several more that aren’t.

Just dueling the trainer isn’t quite as satisfying. We need some regions of respawning enemies or something like that.

This is why combat needs to be dramatically more difficult. Fights against reasonably well-equipped opponents should be challenging, unforgiving, and memorable. Instead, the few enemies you face get steamrolled. :frowning:

Go Here

Thanks, I think there may be 3 or 4 on that map I may not have done.

Looks like at some point, which isn’t terribly difficult to reach, there will be no more combat to be found. :frowning:

To live long term I think this game will desperately need more open-ended unlimited play like most other RPGs, so you can keep playing beyond the story events.

I’ve encounter so many barren camps with nothing in them, time and time again after I had previously cleared them. Empty chests and all.

Either something is wrong or the respawn timer is longer than you’d think.

I would highly recommend giving more priority to the side quests. Completing most, if not all, before continuing with the main story. Your choices in many will affect the story and will also therefor extend your fun.

I have been doing a lot of them, but for now I was in the mood to do more combat and work on some other weapon types without simply dueling over and over. Unless I’m highly defensive it’s at the point now where I beat down the trainer so quickly it’s not very beneficial. That and constantly repairing my armor is getting tiresome, since training with wooden weapons doesn’t seem to give much skill EXP any more, even on my lowest ones that are around 5 or 6.

Have you done the Viper’s Nest quest? Where are you on the main quest line.

Yeah, awhile back. Next up is finding the source of the counterfeit coins, where you investigate the monastery.