Why marketing will be uber-important at release

that is a good point

2 Likes

Thereā€™s that AND it seems very suspicious for the game devs not to send out review codes, because usually itā€™s the bad games that donā€™t do that for fear of being panned. Even if itā€™s a good game, the critics will find it incredibly suspicious that no review copies were handed out. Totalbiscuit made some really good points on this.

It would be better to give away those codes at release. Because I canĀ“t imagine AngryJoe, TB etc. are going to make one review for every update coming from now on. ItĀ“s more liely theyĀ“ll make one normal review as soon the game is released as they usually do it.

At least I donĀ“t see a point in reviewing an Alpha, especially considering many people out there are too stupid to understand the difference between an Alpha and the final product. You can see that in the comment sections of any BETA/ALPHA- Trailer from any game when people are whining about bad graphics, animations etc., unable to understand the game is unfinished.

Thatā€™s what I said!!!

everybody that is into medieval stuff, who likes historically acurate stuff will be sold instantly by this!

And if they donā€™t hear about it?

Brilliantly summarized mate! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Iā€™ve reported KCD to more than 50 poeple, around 30 of them like it
and everytime they visit me, they ask: ā€œIs there something new in KCD?ā€,
ā€œWhatā€™s going on with KCD?ā€, "I want play that on my pc too!"
and many many moreā€¦
And i will start a release party for it at my home!
As i done it with Black Mesa Source or in twelf days with Fallout 4,
twentyfive people are are invited :wink:
(With many merchandise decorations, especially the PipBoy Edition!)

your back! long time no post. lol try summarize right short story.

1 Like

LOL, yeah life happens, unfortunately. In fact, life happens so much that I havenā€™t even gotten to try the swordfighting for myself in the Alpha yet. Sad days for this gamer, for sure. :frowning:

Good to see familiar faces here though. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Did you miss me ( Ķ”Ā° ĶœŹ– Ķ”Ā°)

1 Like

Aww shucksā€¦ you know I did buddy! :slight_smile: :wink: LOL

1 Like