Wich version i get with BARON TIER DIGITAL (Special Edition)?

I’m little confused.
My Profile is BARON TIER DIGITAL (Special Edition) but on https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1294225970/kingdom-come-deliverance/description is only BARON (digital) and BARON (special edition).
I baked for the Special Edition so now i hope i get the physical Special Edition and not the normal digitalEdition.
There is no Digital Special Edition on Kickstarter!
Maybe someone can enlighten this.

Edit:
BARON (special edition)
With the Baron (physical) reward tier you are going to receive: Early access to Alpha version of the game + Physical (digipak) as well as digital copy of Act I + Game soundtrack on CD + Making of video on DVD + Printed manual + Access to our forums + Baron forum badge

Maybe this can help you.

Thanks Pesci!
It’s long time ago.
I didnt noticed that, want a MAC Version maybe because therfor i choosed Digital. Also i cannot changed PC Windows to MAC.
Cannot play it for the last year because i didnt had Windows.
I hope to become at least a Steamkey where i can install a MAC version.

I’m sorry, afaik mac isnt supported
I know it was stated differently on kickstarter

As I see it there is a problem with cryengine and linux
so if you only have linux, you either wait if they can solve the problem or get a refund.

So i baked a game with the promise for a Mac Client and dont get it.
Now i must buy a Harddisk and Windows only to play that game that i payed for.
hmm…
In 2014 and 2015 i was thinking that this will be a great game and the people behind are great, but now i wonder why i felt for it.
They make there cash and all hopes of a baker are worthless.

yeah that was clearly a mistake by them, they shouldnt have added mac to their kickstarter
but they stated early enough that they aint going to make it
I’m sure you will get a refund if you like, but I can totally see your disappointment

I know it’s my fault, everyone has to know for themselves what they are doing.
The only point what WH was doing wrong was to add MAC and Linux to there List but they wanted to sell them.
I dont know if they only did it to sell or if they realy wanted to make a Mac version.

But it’s ok.

WH did a great work in development this game!

1 Like