Will there be Killmoves?

I saw that there are no killmoves implement. I would love to spike somebody or make mordschlag, or finish him on the bottom(stab him with a knife in the neck or strangle, punshing him), or just give them a clout in a cinematic style (maybe slow motion?). This finish moves could be realistic and immersive at once. What do you think about that?

2 Likes

This is interesting, although this game is nothing like a hack and slash game like Assasins Creed. if I remember correctly the combat system is stamina based because fights would often result in one person being knocked out instead of killed because of the plate armor. It would be interesting (albeit a bit cruel) if you can have the option to finish your opponent that is laying on the floor.

2 Likes

combat system is stamina based

Yes it is.

knocked out instead of killed

Not really knocked out as much as laying on the ground in pain hoping somebody…

option to finish your opponent that is laying on the floor.

…chooses to ransom you instead of that…

I think with killmoves there could be big variety of moves implement without changing or adapt the combat system. I mean first person animations. In real fight there are 1000 methods to finish a fight. Dodging a strike and and come in the back of enemy… then stangle him. Kick him in the balls he is ducking and than you cut his throat by halfswording . Taking the enemy with your left hand on the head and punsh him with the other hand pommel. Throw him to bottom and kill him with a knife and 1000 more. This would increase the immersion and realism without making the combat system too complex. It would not be hack and slay, the killmove would come on the end of the fight. Just some different killing animations which appear after few but not all fights.

2 Likes

That would be awesome

4 Likes

Yes damn it would be awesome to finish opponents in diffrent ways.

I second this.

Maybe we could slide a sword down someones throat, just like in my dreams ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ

1 Like

I hope this question will be answered on the livestream. :wink:

1 Like

Well the closest thing i could find was on the website and it showing a stealth image with henry with a dagger killing someone…