Will there be... sex?

That would be actually pretty awsome.

It seems that death is solution to a lot of problems.

kingdom ā€œcomeā€ eh? so long as it makes sense, absolutely. sex has always been a part of the human experience, otherwise there wouldnā€™t be any humans.

So we should be understanding of murderers? Oh wait i forgot that islam is a peaceful religion. Muslims that do these things should be prosecuted and punished for the crime that they committed, fucking murder.

Did I ever say something like that? I guess you are either not a native speaker, my English really sucks or your reading comprehension is way below par ā€¦ or you are just trolling. Yeah, pretty sure itā€™s one of those four.

omg you hurt my feelings, if i convert to islam does that make it okay to go blow up a store?

1 Like

Yes, sure. rolls eyes Beacuse Iā€™m all for blowing shit up and murdering people, thatā€™s exactly what I have written in every single one of my above posts. Maybe instead I should have written something about people furthering prejudice and stereo types ā€¦ well, I guess it is too late for that now.

not all muslims are murderers, not even half, im just being a jackass because your argument seams rediculous saying we shouldnt provoke them. Yes, knowing that they do these things, we shouldnt. Then again, if they had full faith and belief in their religion, they wouldnt care, because they would know they would be up there with their 72 virgins and we would be on earth as some crappy animal that we deserved to be. If we have to be understanding, that clearly means we are expected to be the grown ups here, kinda like some kids fighting over some legos. No, we have a right to do it, and if they want to murder over it, fine, but thats them showing their true faith in their religion.

absolutely its your right to say as you please theyā€™re nothing but letters and words its up to the person if they want to take offence

1 Like

thank god most dont share your view or the world would be doomed .

if we live our lives scared about offending someone then no one would ever speak to each other .

we are free to say as we like and no one should ever feel afraid to draw or say something out of fear of offending someone . if someone cannot take someone else opinion then they need to grow up or pack their bags and fuck off .

[quote=ā€œReinicke, post:33, topic:23025ā€]
I believe being inconsiderate is never the best option
[/quote] totality agree nothing more inconsiderate than someone that doesnt support other peoples right to exercise their freedom of speech

great watch

1 Like

its not rape if you shout surprise

2 Likes

Of course there will be sex in the game.
In the alpha there are bees and flowers already included.
Only the Storks in 1403 are lazy, because the childrens wouldnā€™t make it in act 1.

So have fun at the meadow and look at the results later. :wink:

And please get back to topic.

1 Like