WISHLIST! What do you guys want from this game?!

I put some ideas here

Apart from this, I would love to meet some historical characters and also, some historical facts with dates would be fun to read during game load or sleepin :slight_smile: . Visiting medieval Prague is also my wish (like Florence in Assassin Creed ).

• Being able to posess one’s own house / farm
    But the thing I wish the most is some intriguing story and unforgettable adventure :stuck_out_tongue:

I wasn’t terribly shocked by the Beta. I got mid 20s in very high from modest hardware. (i5 2400, GTX970, HDD), and found the combat to be usable after a little practice.

Sure there are a number of unfinished areas, sure there are problems that crop up with scripting and so on, but you report those that you find and enjoy the bits that work (which is lots in a fairly small slice).

I personally was happy to be able to try the beta, and have enjoyed bug hunting and general game play (hopefully more of the latter in the newer version out this week)…

I have been involved in the creation of complex game software in the past, and don’t see anything abnormal in the current (early) Beta state or the timescales and information that is being shared.

2 Likes

Dark clothing and leather armor a range of daggers , bows and Spears.
Stealth charisma dexderity this means a lot to me. Black leather armor and maybe a dog companion.
and maybe throwing daggers. Tamable Wild animals Like Ravens or Hawks
and Women PC’s My wife made me say that.

1 Like

raven, yes :slight_smile:

I would also like to participate in events like the Frankenstein plague in 1606 https://wcieniu.wordpress.com/2012/03/13/2084/
Different times but close neighbourhood and certainly nice idea for the intriguing plot :wink:

200 years is close neighborhood? hahaha lol.

Do you have any other sources for this? It sounds interesting but everything I can find seems to be based on minimal historical references and more like a historical Creepypasta.

I mean area - geographically ; I know there was some documentary by National Geographic but do not know the title.

1 Like

Ill keep looking then.

Robert of Talmberk is based on the historical character of Borek from Talmberk, and he is already in the Beta.
There will be more historical characters in the final game for sure.

1 Like

Star Citizen has a gazillion Dev Updates yet none of them really make me want to play the game more. Its also rare to see a positive post or thread there as by nature of slow methodical natural growth -fans become bored (and bitchy). Of course now the Dev’s need feedback to calibrate the game and help it mature, but I would say that many others should take longer breaks as to not ‘kill the magic’. You’ll see what I mean the day the game is released to public and the general audience ooohs and aaahhs while the long time alpha members grumble.

1 Like

More missions.
Nice graphics on PS4
more Walk
large map

Smithing (in the quality of alchemy now) and jobs like become apprentice and take a request to smith a 100 swords or something for an army and king’s requests (all the resources provided of course) to create beautiful armours and weapons with an in depth mechanism of smelting, heating, hammering, shaping to etching even. I already like the grind stone very much.

Planned feature, though theres been minimal details on its development. Hopefully E3 bears some fruit.

1 Like

Multiplayer,I want it

Realistic needs. Eating, sleeping, water, disease. Realistic wounds that need treatment and can get infected. Social interaction with NPC’s. The ability too choose the life you wish. For example, if you want to steer away from the main story and create your own farm/store and home. Realistic economy.

2 Likes

A simpler, less cluttered area we could go to purely for mechanic testing. If I could enter a tutorial area that only included the campgrounds where you learn how to fight, I’d be overjoyed. At the moment I run the game at 19-25 fps with constant stuttering and freezing effectively at all time. Which, I understand the game is not optimized and is an alpha; fully within reason. But we should (considering the poor optimization and wide-spread problem this is) have a “world” that has less AI, no quests, a shop for free gear customization, and a trainer + fighters for basic gameplay. This would cut down the GPU and CPU a lot, would allow everyone full access to the basics of the game, and would make everyone I think very happy that suffers the same lower-end PC I have.

1 Like

Like everyone else, performance upgrade. I’m running Farcry 4 at Ultra but this only runs OK at Low settings. And it still feels sluggish. I would like to see a more open world, less quest driven. Now you can only do quests and I would like to see a more interactive world. Cut scenes in dialogues can go, just keep it first person. Keybindings

Actually a fishing Mechanic with the depth of the alchemy would be really fun.

I’d like some type of rivalry in the story…Something to make it exciting like you have a friend and you guys we’re just best of friends but now you’re older you and him wanna be better than each other but still respect each other.

I’d also like a coop if you beat the game or a coop campaign having 2-4 players.And if you did beat the game and use play coop you and your friends could have sieges or 4 way castle battles and it’d be epic and non-boring

1.Barber shop: Shaving a badass beard and changing hairstyle can be cool.
2.Learning to swim: Henry can’t swim. Maybe learn to swim like learn to read is a good mechanism.
3.Marriage: You can do courtship missions, but after that Thesesa is just a common npc. Adding a marriage cutscene, some special interactions and the functionality to let her move with you to your house can be nice. Yes, we need a proper home to buy.
4.Body shape change: At the start Henry is weak as a chicken, but after his strength stat increase, he should have a more bulky body.
5.Companion: At the start it’s impossible to have a companion as a peasant, but somewhere later in the storyline, you get the coin to hire some mercenaries with you.