Xbox day one patch

We are not patched. I bought the game, downloaded 20 somethihng gb and started playing. the end. there was never another 20 something gb download that replaced the original download. it never happened, xbox is NOT patched. end of story. we have version 1.0.0.108…patched version will be 1.0.0.118…this isn’t that hard to figure out. XBOX IS NOT PATCHED

1 Like

Yes it is patched.

If it says 1.1 you have the day 1 patch.

1 Like

It also says that patched version will be 1.0.0.118 while everyone has 1.0.0.108…its not patched dude.

Ok ok, you keep going along thinking that it isn’t patched, when it is. I really couldn’t care less.

1 Like

yeah we all downloaded that patch that is and never has been available to download. you are wrong

I think you will find that it is you that is wrong my friend.

Yes, it’s maybe the best idea.

PC is at the Moment v1.2 Ingame ( with one patch more like it was written on Twitter)

PS4 is v1.1 ( waiting for update build 1.0.3)

and

X1 is v1.1 ( waiting for patch build 1.0.0.118)

so if the updates arrive for the consoles they are also on v1.2 Ingame…

X1 V1.1 is the game with 1st day patch… which is what I said.

We are still waiting for week 1 patch…

1 Like

Warhorse Studios (WarhorseStudios)

@BBIAJ hi when you start the game which version do you see at the bottom of your screen? if it is V1.1 it is the day one patch V1.2 is the first week patch. sorry for all the confusion
12:03 PM - 15 Feb 2018

Correct :+1:

1 Like

Correct :+1:

1 Like

Glad we are on the same page.

Again : If we have the day one patch in v1.1, which fixes the stealth archery, why is it not fixed?

It is fixed for me… I can crouch and loose arrows.

I killed many a hare this way.

… but you stand as you shoot, which brokes the stealth, so to me it looks unfixed

1 Like

No, my Henry stays crouched.

Well, that starts to be funny, because mine not.

2 Likes

That is unfortunate…

1 Like

theres just too much different info out there. I’ve seen a few sources saying if you have 1.0.0.108 you dont have the patch. Stealth archery is not fixed for me,my entire game file size is smaller than the patch supposedly is. they made a statement about the patch coming friday and that is may corrupt save files. they wouldnt say that if the patch is out, then they retracted that statement…i dont know what to believe anymore

1 Like