You can easily beat anyone in the arena by pushing them out of it

I find it too easy to push opponents out of the arena

In arena fights, you can just run up to the enemy and spam F (keyboard controls,) and you’ll push them back. You can do this indefinitely and push them out of the arena, which lets you win every time without actually fighting.

If you leave the arena, you will lose. If the opponent leaves the arena he will lose. Equality for every fighter :blush:

Sometimes it’s a bit buggy if an enemy glitches just a bit into the fence and is actually not really leaving the arena that the fight is suddenly over. I think the devs implemented this feature on purpose, specifically if you want to quit the tutorial.

This is a function not a bug.

Its very common in training exercises in different martial arts forms from around the world to have set area in which is deemed out of bounds.

You exit or force your opponent (vice versa) out of this zone its victory or scored point.

Perhaps i should be more clear. Kicking people out of the arena should make you win, it’s just stupidly easy to push the opponent out. If you run into him spamming F you can push them wherever you want and they have no chance of retaliation.

Ah ok, I didn’t gather from you first post that your concern was it being an exploit.

This is not always the case, but I do agree there’s room for adjustment there.

I have been countered/unsuccessful doing this on many occasions, but in those cases I usually have very low stamina.

From all my games against the hardest opponents, running straight into them while hitting ‘F’ never fails

It´s a known glitch… can you win without? :wink:

Most of the time, but if I’m about to lose and want to keep my money I just go for the pushing :smiley: