You should make some official annoucement

In general, people are already quite upset. If you annouce that Alpha release date is 22nd, that means starting 00:01 should be everything prepared and launched. If you know you are not able to release Aplha or you dont want to from some reason at that moment, there should be some official statement about delay released within and hour. Not letting people wait for hours without any explanation. No comment could be used as an excuse and releasing comments like “ordering pizza” and similar ones makes people even more nervous. I considered Warhorse as credible company but this silence instead of some official statement is rude and not fair towards the backers.

6 Likes

the world doesn’t revolve around you.

7 Likes

settle down, it’s 2 am where I am but to me it still feels like it’s Oct 21st. They never specified what time on the 22nd and in my opinion have not lied on the date yet unless it hits after midnight on the 23rd. We’ve waited this long and it won’t kill us to wait a couple more hours as I’m sure they don’t want to rush anything and ruin the opening. I would rather them take their time and have a good launch then rush it like gta 5 did with their online opening

2 Likes

ahahahahahahaha of course not, but we r like he is waiting too, and its i think fair question!

Полностью согласен с автором поста! Дал слово, держи!

I am not saying that. But I work in the same business 10+ years and I am pretty much familiar with problems with release date deadlines. Making official statements comes along with this. Either you are able to follow the deadline or you are not and explanation should be published. Thats how it usually works.

1 Like

それがここにロシアの掲示はかなり失礼です

english please :wink:

And a couple of hours to wait isn´t a problem after waiting for such a long time.

2 Likes

First of all, it is only alpha and people are OK so far

Look, the are trying as they ca to release it today (22nd) and Dan said that he is quite optimistic about it so no reason to make any statement yet.

4 Likes

I agree. If I would treat my clients in this manner, I could close my business tomorrow. Highly unprofessional.

1 Like

Definitely, if someone says “early access will be Oct 22”, without any other specification, I expect it working since Oct 22 00:00 company HQ local time. If this is not the case, company should say “Oct 22 16:30 CET” or something like that. And if it is clear that deadline will be missed, there should be new deadline posted no later than Oct 22 16:29 CET …
If not, it is not serious. Period.

Tobi has been keeping us posted on a different topic so I don’t see what the problem is. I can understand if this was a release of the finalized version and they told us to wait outside a store by a certain time. I’d be mad about that but its not. Its the alpha release, no specified time was mentioned, and you guys all just insinuated that it was at midnight. Everyone just needs to calm down and let them work on getting this website page updated.

This alpha release is a huge disappointment, Warhorse has handled this dreadfully. Start communicating with your backers! Is that so hard? I regret that I supported this game in the first place now when your acting like this.

3 Likes

What’s the issue… I’ve been playing for hours…
Stunning graphics

3 Likes

俺の掲示も失礼だけど、あの返事は日本語で書いたからおもしろいと思った。

Sorry guys >.< I was just telling him I thought it was funny that he replied in Japanese.

Good for you then. I haven’t got an e-mail yet with the code in it.

But they do, here are a several threads about the alpha. There are some delays, but Warhorse is confident to release the game today. But first there will be an update on the homepage kingdomcomerpg.com.

since the only thing you can do is to walk around in the alpha im not anticipating it too much, but launch it on time would be nice.

1 Like

Ok I don´t know if someone´s trolling here and I don´t really care.
This is the release of an early tech alpha. You walk around for some minutes, find some bugs and look why your game suddenly crashes. It´s nothing highly official. I really don´t know why you are so pissed about this. They said release would be hopefully October 22nd. Is it still October 22nd in Prague? Oh yes it is! Do you really need a concrete time? With hour, minutes and seconds? The reason they don´t give such statements is that they don´t know it theirselves and (at least I suppose so) because they don´t want to give promises they can´t hold up to because that would be much worse than a missing concrete time.

8 Likes

It was only your choice to wait till 12 at night not theirs. Saying it comes out on the 22nd could mean any time during that day. You were told via twitter that they got some new bugs around that time and they are working hard to fix them. In the end we will endure and we can wait.

2 Likes