Beta Unplayable

Just bought the game and launched it for the first time. Tweaked my graphics settings so that it would run in fullscreen and with custom graphics settings. As soon as the beta campaign starts… Henry makes it trotting down the road for a moment and then it crashes to desktop without any sort of error message. Tried again with “very high” graphics preset thinking it didn’t like the custom settings yet and it crashes to desktop in exactly the same place again. Any help here?

System Info:
i7 4770K
16GB Ram
EVGA GTX 1080 FTW
Windows 10
Running in 3840x2160

Looking at the support page for reporting bugs, looks like I’m not the only one having this same problem. I should have waited till release apparently…

IIRC you need to delete the profile or user folder. I forget which as I never had to remove graphics settings as I always used just a preset.

I have removed save games to reset a crash on load save game issue once in several hundred hours, and that worked well for me.

Do not forget to let graphics settings default after deleting the save games. I just read a lot of reports so I already know those cause the issues.