Cant Install Game: "Unknown Bundle Setup Error"

When I try to install the game, after a few seconds of waiting, it pops up with “Unknown Bundle Setup Error: 0x5” and i cannot install the game

I have restarted the launcher 12 times still nothing, cant find it in the programs and features and cannot delete it completely and re download it

Hello and Welcome @Zepharx
It sounds like a corrupt installation…
your can try a reset. But at your own rsik!!!
http://support.kingdomcomerpg.com/issues/463#note-3

You have to know how to handle your Registry. If not please do not change anything in your Registry.

Okay thank you, aha.

Can you explain what happend?? The error 0x5 should be a corrupt installation. Did the installation/Launcher crashed??

No the launcher did not crash, about 10 seconds after I click Install game and it goes to the installation bar a pop up saying “Unknown Bundle Setup Error: 0x5”, then when I click okay, the installer shows “Error occured while installing game” and underneath will be a button having “Install Game” on it

I send you a PM

Hi Urq, we got it installed. My computer is a desktop that my dad has a profile on. We were able to install it in his profile no problem. Now it is installed on the computer and I have the KCD icon on my desktop. YAY!
But… now I have a new issue. It will begin to load, gets about 2min into it and the windows error comes up saying this-

It will load and run perfect on my dads profile. But on mine it does this. He does have some parental controls on the computer but we have allowed it in windows firewall, so that’s not the issue. Do you think it could be something like this? or another program maybe gumming up the system or some kind of security issue? Any suggestions to get it working?
Thank you!

Please check to have full read and write access to this folder and subfolders:
c:\Program Files (x86)\Warhorse Studios\KCD_Beta\