DLC on its way soon it seems

new achievements added today

3 Likes

This pleases me

Hidden achievements? Someone mentioned start of October. Possible.

I’m waiting for patch 1.7 that hopefully fixed the bandits searching for Timmy in Rattay. Can’t continue the game because of this main story breaking bug.

Lets hope this weekend … I rally would enjoy the release! :smiley:

Go back to an earlier save and kill them at the mill or something else.

Hope it addresses stutter (on PS4). Stopped playing KCD because of it. And if so, may need to wipe KCD to accommodate RDR2 (+100GB)

playing RDR2 after KCD will be odd!!! like a rpg-lite

1 Like

Playing D:OS2 and FO4, not KCD (due to stuttering). So not as odd as you might think

@ThomasAagaard
But I don’t want to do that! And I doubt that I’m strong enough to kill them!
I want the quest to work as I decided.

Obviously it should work. Just pointing out how you can gt one with the game.

If you can’t kill them, simply run away.

Is it hard to understand? I DON’T WANT TO DO THAT!!!
I want the quest to continue in the way I chosed.

What’s the problem? You send the bandits to Rattay by a lie. They go to Rattay and their search come to a dead end. Now you have enough time to visit Timmy and ask him about the bandits. He gives you new information and you can continue the main quest. I don’t think there is a game breaking bug…:roll_eyes:

Listen. The bandits say I can follow them to Rattay and that’s what I decided to do. The quest has several issues and logical mistakes:

• Why let the guards at the gate of Rattay the bandits who are murders and criminals simply run into their town? I thought they would stop them and probably help me to kill them.

• In Rattay the bandits normally should search Timmy at the butcher, as I told them I met Timmy there. But instead they run to the tavern.

• At the tavern all four bandits stopped and standing into each other!!! I can’t talk to them anymore.

1 Like

that looks proper gay lol