Every merchant rep suddenly dropped to 83. WTF?

So I randomly went to a merchant in Rattay (who I knew for sure has rep with me at 100) and he’s at 83. I was like WTH? Went to another one who was at mid 90-ies and he’s also at 83. Went down to bath house and the owner is also stuck at 83. Went to miller Peschek who I got at 100 for weeks and he’s also at 83 now. Went to Zdena in Neuhof who was at 100 since I get her that deal with horses for Talmberg and she’s now also stuck at 83…
All of them are stuck @ 83 no matter what I do - even giving them things for free wont change their rep.
Is there at least ONE aspect about this game which isn’t or doesn’t get (at some point) broken FFS?

Yeah, mine spontaneously dropped too. It’s difficult to say if it is a bug or not because sometimes the game counts hidden things against you. Likr someone seeing you without a torch at night, or killing a bandit marked as a civilian (bug)

Def a bug imho. I am sure that I’ve done nothing illegal and even if this was the case, that would’ve affected only one city/village…

Sassau stuck at 50 for me , 100 for skalitz refugees but 50 for the town and NOTHING I do raises it.
I was at -100 awhile back ; still don’t fully know why.
I used a mod to raised it and bribed every merchant I could. I got to 50 and stayed there with or without the mod.

I don’t get it either

I load them up with goods which leads to them having wealth in excess of 100k and my rep isn’t +90. I’ve committed no crimes and haven’t visited the private and trespassing areas of their homes.

I’ve got 50 with Talmberg quarry have no idea why. Trade with blacksmith.

me too! but why?

I thought it was that I raced through their neighborhood. Slowed down later and made sure I didn’t bump into anyone. Didn’t change a thing

Verified that their stone wasn’t the cause of the Sasau death. Didn’t change a thing

Trade more with their blacksmith. Not a bump.

Last thought? They’re socially needy. Paid a visit. Nothing. There’s a weird rep mechanic

I think that picking herbs works as intended… :+1:

Same thing happened so i drop it