Forum is becoming unusable

Agree it’s getting silly on one thread he straight up threatened to delete people’s posts!

5 Likes

Yeah, the troll who shall not be named, makes reading/having a normal discussion much harder, just because one guy doesn’t like people with another opinion than him. I really hope for a some changes to make the forum friendlier.

5 Likes

Spot on! I agree with all that is said.

5 Likes

Me 2…here to hoping

3 Likes

This formun is getting really heavy, we can find people complaining and trolling and then, when their topics are closed or they are banned they say they’re making a ‘feedback’

There’s people who may have problems like this:

And after the comments…

Now this may happen and it’s normal,

but now we find this people who may have different intentions

without mention of those comments that change the main topic of the thread.

I’m not sure if everyone in this forum can hide a thread… but of course, that should be fixed.

@DonHart A good example would be where I got threatened by the troll who shall not be named.

Luckily the rest of the community did support me on the specific posts.
It was posted in this thread Improvement demands unfair to Warhorse
A posts of mine that disagreed with the troll who shall not be named was also hidden after a report of a certain person. Many others also seem to be annoyed by this as they are also victim of abusive behavior.

3 Likes

@DonHart I understand most of that but hiding people’s post because the troll doesn’t agree or like the user should not be allowed! In fact this 1 person has caused more drama then any other user I’ve seen. Now I’m not saying he should be banned. There’s a few times he’s made very good points, plus it’s not for me to tell you guys how to be mods, but surely there’s a warning system or a way to stop him flagging posts so that it removes them or automatically deletes the post. Shouldn’t the flag post tool be used to alert mods to a post that is against the guidelines of the forums.

4 Likes

An example @DonHart

I’ve had the same 3 times now stating he shouldn’t have hidden a post

2 Likes

I’d like to see one of those hidden post, as far as I know only admin can hide posts or delete them.

and, well, Chris is the CM, he knows well which post should be hidden or not,

1 Like

This is what I DM’ed Christian:

Please explain why WH considers the following to be spam:

Somebody wants to use and is using the spam flagging feature to censor discussion about making modifications to the game because in his/her estimation that isn’t something warranted and in fact is untoward to ask of the studio

Well, maybe Chris didn’t hide the post, some people just flag the comments or topics and maybe one of those flags were marked as positive.
That’s why Chris make the comment.

1 Like

Well, maybe Chris didn’t hide the post, some people just flag the comments or topics and maybe one of those flags were marked as positive.
That’s why Chris make the comment.

1 Like

Whoa, whoa, whoa… Christian didn’t hide anything. Christian didn’t flag anything. Christian did the right thing. He explained his thoughts and then acted upon them. He unhid a comment that was flagged as spam.

That’s not the issue. The issue is the spam flagging is being used to censor other people comments

5 Likes

Don if I flag a post as say spam it automatically gets hidden from the forums. No mod or dev intervention that’s why we both have replies saying it should never have been hidden

3 Likes

https://forum.kingdomcomerpg.com/t/post-hidden-by-community-flags @DonHart this was one of the replies about one of my hidden posts it’s only 1 I have left now as I deleted other

1 Like

Trim off the query at the end (?u=crawleyboy01) and the message will display

Nope I’m a noob so it don’t work lol

The /3 indicated the 3rd posting… presumably yours. It’s private so can’t see anyhow

Try using quote functionality instead of link if you want to display the content

Hey to hijack a topic…

Forum has become unusable to me when trying to load stickied ‘livefeed’ thread.

Obvious guess is the first posts video box.
I use android browser (chrome) and do my posts from a phone.
Guessing I need to install an app?

Im one of those ‘old skoolers’ who doesnt twitch/tweet or plank.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks (in advance).