KCD nominated as -Fan Favorite Role Playing Game - VOTE HERE

Please, support this game by voting in https://www.gamesradar.com/goldenjoystickawards/#pc-game-of-the-year

EVERY VOTE COUNTS!!!

5 Likes

why is this in off topic forum?

I thought it was the most suitable.

Already done. My favorite game genre is RPG and KCD is probably the best RPG I’ve played to this day. Not only that, Warhorse Studios listen to their community, they’re honest about their mistakes and let us know what they need to improve.Warhorse is an indie studio that made a triple A game. I hope they’ll continue making things the way they’ve done it thus far and I hope other game companies will take a page out of their book. It was an easy choice.

4 Likes

Do not forget to support KCD !

Vote here!

https://www.gamesradar.com/goldenjoystickawards/#pc-game-of-the-year

1 Like

Support KCD!

Last chance, last day!

vote here

2 Likes

Thank you !!!
We’re close to win, you are all the best!

2 Likes

GUYS! ONE MORE TIME!

PLEASE VOTE KINGDOM COME DELIVERANCE!

I don’t use twitter or tweet. Not everybody is so dependent on social apps. Also no direct link to even make a vote.

1 Like

Vote Here:

You can vote once per hour!

ThanX

Hafta register and sign in? no thanks.

1 Like

Only takes a couple of minutes :slight_smile:

1 Like

to a site I will never go back to. Only CBS thing I do is watch some of their non paywall shows on cable. Pass.
if there was a way to just vote I’d do it. but not with all this not wanted rigamaeole

1 Like

Is it wrong I voted seven times?

2 Likes

I’ll vote for KCD as soon as you finally fix the game and restore the cut content/announced features (e.g. Mounted NPCs combat, Real Large battles with free roaming AI (not scripted low fps mess), etc etc) :wink:

In addition, you can vote more than once? These game awards are a joke… No thanks, not supporting your money grab “DLCs” path. If you had finally fixed the game and added the cut content from release during these 9 months since release, I would have gladly supported KCD and Warhorse, but not when I have already paid full release price for an unfinished game, even after 9 months… I have done my part, now finish your job, WH.

1 Like

Chill out, thanX :wink:

Does constructive criticism make Warhorse uncomfortable? Weren’t you transparent with the community? There is no bad temper from my side, just updating about KCD game current state and reminding/making sure that some of us didn’t forget about WH promises prior to buying the game, and won’t forget for your next games… Sorry if you don’t like it, reality hurts sometimes :wink:

1 Like

It is your opinion sir, why should that be wrong?
It is ok if you don’t like, what I’m triying, from my point of view, is just to share this nomination.
Just relax :wink:

This has got to be a troll thread right? 10% of your player base (100,000 users) are unable to play the game without it crashing, that and the fact that we were sold a DLC that didn’t work for a week after we purchased it? Best pc game my a$$.

2 Likes