Launcher is broken

Go to Profile page > click on Download launcher for beta access > "do you want to run or save launcher.exe > click save > The launcher.exe download has completed > click run > blue “working” circle appears and disappears.
TRY AGAIN
Go to Profile page > click on Download launcher for beta access > "do you want to run or save launcher.exe > click run > blue “working” circle appears and disappears.
TRY AGAIN
Go to Profile page > click on Download launcher for beta access > "do you want to run or save launcher.exe > click save > The launcher.exe download has completed > click open folder > right click on the launcher icon > click open > do you want to run this file? > click run > do you want this app to make changes to your device? > click yes > blue “working” circle appears and disappears.
TRY AGAIN
Go to Profile page > click on Download launcher for beta access > "do you want to run or save launcher.exe > click save > The launcher.exe download has completed > click open folder > right click on the launcher icon > click run as administrator > do you want this app to make changes to your device? > click yes > blue “working” circle appears and disappears.
Any help would be appreciated.

Do you use a special antivirus software that may block the downloaded file in some kind?
I guess @DrFusselpulli could help you.

No, I don’t put much stock in anti virus software. I may download it if I have a problem, but in general I don’t have any. I’ve been given a steam code as a sort of work around.