Patch PC 1.3.4 becomes=>1.4 (out now/PC)(discuss release)

1.3.4 Any one had this offered yet? (Yes, I have downloaded it)
If so- quote on size? (38MB)(english)
1.4 out on PC (26.6Gb) (post 150 onwards)

Looking forward to 1.4 and curious about what will come with 1.4 (alright-absolutely excited for 1.4)…

That new haircut feeling and the charisma boost that comes with…

2 Likes

I really want to now what is will be the new stuff where there talking about

Presently, seems other threads have become topic to discus confirmed and hoped for inclusions.

What we can see is that the devs have taken the humble stance of ‘under promise/over deliver’,… and appear happy to win back audience with these patches (not just fixes…).

It seems so evident on so many levels that just prior to release they gimped anything and everything that would cauae issues.
Already a few things have been reimplemented or improved upon, and so far patches havent been out to reimplement/restore features.

But… unadvertised improvemwnts do seem to be happening- so: yes!-we are excited for the new changes.

At the pace they are working at (flat out), tgis fame could have complex and immeraive teal world systems pretty refined even prior to any expansions/official mods.
This will be the best ‘base game’ (consistant platform) for a moddable medieval world.
Every time I walk down a stream filled valley in this game I realise how truly far this one title has pushed the limits…

1 Like

New bugs. Most likely.

5 Likes

Time for me to update the Patchnotes

Added in version 1.3.4
• Adding nVidia Ansel
• Adding ShadowPlay Highlights
• Bugfix: Random encounters during fast-travel

8 Likes

Legend. Thankyou for updating thread with info (most relevant)…

1 Like

Hmm. That is, instead of fixing bugs, they add functions for streamers, which should advertise the game full of bugs? Incredible.

6 Likes

Yeah that is a weird list. It is in no way conclusive, and I would hazard isjust the new stuff added to 1.3.4 not listed elsewhere.

When they release 1.3.4 version?

I dont want to be too much rude, only a bit, but except 2 Nvidia nice screenshot things, not too much fixes after how long, 10 days from last path…

1 Like

I’m at work right now did 1.34 come out this morning?

If they have backtracked on 1.3.4 - maybe due to consoles approval process - it makes sence to put everything into 1.4 and get it out earlier… and have 1.3.4 as a stop gap for pc users (whilst testimg fast travel encounters fix)

Theorhetical; though based on Daniels post stating the two patches and their hopeful timeframes.
1.3.4 has slipped enough in time to becoming a ‘forgotten patch’.

1.4 seems to be the focus.

Personally methinketh 1.3.4 has a lot more- thats just a way inconclusive list…

If… , i cant say nothing more than…

1 Like

Hunger is the best sauce

“Hotfix” took a week and even hasn’t been completed. Nice

6 Likes

I cant describe better.

@DrFusselpulli

Any chance for a glimpse of the ‘‘cool new features’’ in 1.4? Just trying to figure out if 1.4 will be ‘‘new playthrough’’ worthy :wink:

by its nature is complete.
Last one readded two cutscenes.

1.3.x and beyond have all had listings for what they would include… and ‘yes’, its the broad headed alludances that we are all keen to find out about.(!)…
But for me the game will always be worth redoing after any significant updates (all three-four of the next -/two months worth will be).

Spotting the rain animation (edges, dripping) changes and thunderstorms differing was due to replayimg the game.

I would believe as a studio (finally with some serious fundage behind them) they will now have resources to open up the dialogue differences.

If the thing is as small scale as everyone makes out - I wouldnt be surprised if their relations with actors etc isnt viable to add dialogue etc…

They have such a beaut run of intertwining dialogue options, I am sure a few missing cutscenes or propper links that are an quick overview-/review will iron out.

I cant blame them for not giving daily “this is what we are doing” reports…
It is something they could likely give during active development cycles. . But- right now even though we might not agree or think it -they (Warhorse) are due holidays.
The crazy thing is (albeit obvious) theyare not taking them.
Now theyhave plans for the game -sure- but at the very minimum- I would expect one by one- teammembers taking off on holidays with their families.

I dont know a single programmer whose family commitments come work deadlines met isnt 100% top priority.

So whilst they are all doimg overtime presently and have been for months now (six weeks since gold master got the day1 patch, and regular patches since launch) the rate of work moght vary going forward.

If we are all more familiar with two weekly patches,yay…
And I am a voter for undeclared deadlines so that they release when ready (not holding onto it for a few days until 'announced deadline rolls round), and they are generally writing lists around the place detailing a lot of the changes…

/It has been said that specific quests w/changes should be listed too rather than saying 'quest fixes…
I personally dont like seeing quest lists for games in general. (For the same reason I wont watch previews)

1 Like

Is this 1.3.4 a joke? It is, right? Just a joke…? Right…?

Nope,;real.