Requesting Refund

So I’m a little disappointed about some ingame factors and also about the fps so I want my money back#

King Tier “i think i Payed 500€, the Prices changed from 500 - 360€” i search for the Email

and Please no Comments from normal Forum Member

Hello Balex,

I am sorry to hear you want a refund.

If you are referring to Kickstarter pledge, it was 360 EUR:

Anyway, please send us your credentials like KS email and/or username on our website (I suppose it is Balex, but I need to be sure) to info at warhorsestudios dot cz

Thank you!

J.R.

1 Like

You know you only are playing the beta, right? A beta which hasn’t been updated in over a year.

Check out the latest video update and see how it looks, they are optimizing the game right now.

6 Likes

Personally, I’d rather have a delayed working game, than a rushed unfinished mess cough Mass Effect cough and Try to practise patience, whilst simultaneously deliberately staying off the hype train.

But in the end, it is everybodys own decision.

Kind of curious about your Mass Effect comment. I am playing on X1, and I haven’t encountered any issues/bugs, except the many emotionless NPC faces.

Is PC version a wreck?

From what I hear, if you are playing mostly for the story, characters and immersion, the game limps along and feels unfinished and rushed (EA tradition?). I deliberately stayed off the hype train, and did not pre-order. I will still wait and see how it looks after the dust has settled, before making an informed decision about a purchase. As it is right now, it seems I am going to buy it months/years from now, when the price has dropped.

[EDIT: We are talking ME:Andromeda, are we not?]

I am playing ME:A.

So far I have found the game very immersive and I love the pacing of it. I feel like it’s a bit slower in terms of story, but maybe that’s just something I like and you don’t. I guess I prefer there to be some gradual character development than the game feeling like it’s on cocaine and going a mile a minute. It reminds me of ME1 a bit.

But, I’m also a fan of space simulators like Elite: Dangerous, so you could say when it comes to space I’m more of a patient gamer.

Yeah, I am similar. But I find much of a games appeal comes from decent writing, voice acting and okay animations. Which seem to be the exact places ME:A drops the ball compared to the original Trilogy.

Is his tier one of the ones that give you a sword? If so, can I take over his pledge?

1 Like

so i have send email

Hello @Balex

Your email is viewable for the public. So I’ve hided the topic.

2 Likes