Save Problem

I have a big problem. I am in progress to complete the quest, where i am supposed to sabotage the camp. I got a error and now every save game i have (105) is giving me error. I see that many people have problem with this. For me, its not serious to relase Beta, when game have so big problem as saving lol. And i see that topics is from 2015… come on guys. Instead of making game for ps4, fix bugs cause i am missing trust to the studio, and i am scary, when you relase the full version of the game.
If there are any methods to fix it, please answer.

Save corruption happens in this early beta - this resulted in a rewrite of the AI and save/load code internally, but the beta is a separate and frozen side branch. Many issues have been reported and fixed as a result of the alpha and beta code, so it has been a success.
Getting the game ready for all 3 platforms slated for day 1 release (PC, XB1 and PS4) is ongoing and the time needed to update the beta slice to the current game state would be lost time from the development of the real release version of the game.

If you cannot load any save, then you can recover a working game by deleting (or moving) the game saves. While not ideal it usually works, and catching up to the pre-battle preparations can take far less time than your first tentative playthrough.

So i have same problem with save game in release version. Latest working save game in 6 hours. Now i have to play this 6 hours again? No alternatives?

I just slept in my bed, i have read by sleeping in my own bed, the game would save…

Obviously not always… very unreliable “autosave” for me. I died by an ambush not lang after waking up. (the “my bed” in rattey if in doubt whether it wasnt my bed)

I played on PS4 and lost my COMPLETE savegame (30h playtime). The Software and Firmware was up-to-date. I am massively disappointed. I dont know if its correct to release a ganme which is obviously a polished alpha for 60€.

I got no words for this. Shame on You!