Slow Motion Walking/Riding

Experienced a new one today.

I’ve avoided the main quest lines on this playthrough, and have just been sneaking around, opening chests, and using my bow to hunt game in the forest. Really basic stuff.

This afternoon when I turned on the game after work, every time I talked to a merchant, or looked at my inventory, I was stuck in slow motion while walking or riding my horse for about 30 seconds to a minute and a half.

This grew frustrating… so I went back a couple of saves, and everything was fine… for a little bit, then it started happening again. So, I went back a couple more saves and the same thing happened. Long story short… I went back almost to my first couple saves… and after a little while, for no apparent reason, I’d get stuck in slow motion after looking at my inventory again.

Just a heads up. I have not experienced this bug before, nor have I heard anybody talking about it.

Standard PS4, up to date on all patches.

Edited to add, no, I’m not overloaded, no, I haven’t ventured near the edge of the map, nor have I walked into water. Also, I meandered around to Rattay, Ledechko, and Talmburg… and it happened in each city… so, it’s not some weird localized thing.

I’m having the exact same problem, and this is the first post I’ve read about the subject. I’ve simply stopped playing the game on account of it. To my mind, it is a complete deal breaker. How has this not been fixed yet, and why has WH not addressed this post? It’s almost a month old.

Thank you. I was wondering if I was the only one affected by this.

do not worry in German area the same problem. Console Patch 1.3 is slow. Picture trembles. From WH no reaction. Looking for beards and eggs is more important. Who should understand that?

3 Likes

Same here, PS4 , latest patch , started about 2 days ago, plenty of room on the game drive and latest system update. Oh and fore some reason Rattay is littered with discarded halbards after the latest patch, no fighting involved.

1 Like

I’m experiencing the exact same problem. It’s extremely frustrating and I’ve stopped playing the game as a result. I keep checking for an update but none seems to be forthcoming. For a game that costs £55 and that I’ve had for about a month, it’s an absolute effing liberty. Hoping there will be a fix soon.