Something wrong in “A lesson in chivalry”

After starting the quest “A lesson in chivalry” in Samopesch I rebuked the bothering soldier. He will threatened me but don’t attacked me.
Do you know the bug?
How I can solve the quest?

Not sure if this has anything to do with the bug or just a random a coincidence.

I was able to complete this quest prior to finding Hynek/Reeky, however I am currently on a different save trying to complete it later in the quest line. This time, I am on my way to talk to Timmy and I decided to have the Runt gang member (not sure of his name) meet me in Samopesh at the Tavern and figured I would complete this side-quest “A lesson in chivalry”, however no matter what options I choose when talking to the soldier, he only gets up from the table but will not attack me. He does however talk “at” me without engaging in dialogue, as if having completed the interaction with him and now says he doesn’t want to talk to me if I try to talk to him.

I hope this feedback helps, devs, and thanks for a great game. I look forward to seeing your finished product!

This one is definitely bugged, I’m not sure if we are meant to have a sword fight or a fist fight. Combat music started and he followed me around town.

I tried to pull a sword but someone yelled at me and threatened to call the guards, I ended up taking the rude soldier out of the town to the closest construction fence and whacked him with my sword a few times before he finally gave in.

After speaking with him the first dialog option was something along the lines of @ui_109821 (his is not exactly what it was but I’m sure the Dev’s would know what I’m talking about.

After selecting the option the solder apologized and the quest was completed.

Very strange.