Time Fwd Backward controls on screen. fixed

The fail no longer happens after the DLC From the Ashes was added. Since the patch 5 May 2018, there is an onscreen prompt for +1 Hour, -1 hour, Start and Back. The time controls. I cannot open doors or rob bodies of killed villains while these unwanted time control prompts are showing. I am using a PC with a Xbox controller. This is repeated from yesterday post patch. Anyone else getting this issue? Solution. Pro Tem: Select ‘Timer’, then hit ‘Cancel’, Thats ‘B’ on the controller.

4 Likes

I have the same problem. The game is not playable. I have the screen stuck with a dialogue in the right lower corner being + 1 hr / -1 hr / start /back . There is nothing you can do to get out of this. trying to advance time says can’t delay. No time to lose. I restarted game and it still does it.

I have the same problem too, this really needs to be fixed.

I have the wait time controls stuck on screen on my end in PC. I hafta press the controller button that bring up the wait time to get id of it by pressing the back button command.
I went to ask NPC at a tavern if he wanted to play dice and the wait controls popped up.

Went to tackle a thief and it pops up.

Yes, this is happening for me all the time and the only way to remove it is to exit the game. I too am playing on a PC with XBox controller. Really annoying bug!

want to add a strangeness. At first trying out the 1.5 I was wandering about and a mis-adventure lead to me spending 10 days in jail for murder. When the timer screen went away the controls stayed.
I could not get rid of them and could open the door of the Rathaus cell either finally got out by the way I mentioned above.
once again free I resumed travels and interactions with bug showing up. At one point while trying to use the cheat mod the game CTD’d. rebooting game the bug did not return.
Wether the mod caused the bug or aggravated it I cannot say.

Hi, thanks for your input. I have found that if I select the ‘Timer’ then select ‘B’ to close it, the bug goes away for a while. As a Precaution, I unloaded any mods and re-started the game from scratch to ensure no unwanted interaction. I still got the out of place timer controls with no mods. I do not know if the guys at |Warhorse re read these comment lines to help them resolve issues, if they are like Massive and the Division, then we are sunk. But I do get the impression, Warhorse actually care about their customer interaction.

1 Like

you have proven it is not mod caused.
Time to submit a bug report.
I get it at every operation of the game now.
looking at the map, inventory, picking herbs, talking to a vendor.

Same problem, cant play the game at all! needs to be fixed ASAP

I am receiving the sane problem. Only thing that has fixed it for me is closing the game and restarting it.