Walking Bugs

Sorry if i didnt put it right here or when it belongs somewhere else / or for opening a new topic.

My bug impressions from the beta:

While walking I didnt like the Lake / Water rendering on the horse when you move the mouse (view) up and down. Then the water reflection was weird. I would expect it to stay the same.

Swimming animations / sound effects when swimming would be nice when walking in a lake /water.

Swimming /walking in a lake /water with a horse is possible. No accurate sounds / animation.
Also i got stuck one time with the horse in the lake.

Everything else was fine and I enjoyed it a lot :slight_smile:

I just wished there was a “better” jump with the horse (higher / longer like in WoW)

Water reflects only what is visible on your screen. Its a limitation of cryengine.

swimming wont be in the final game so you wont be able to get under water at all, so enjoy it in beta while you can :wink:

I presume that you can at least walk through shallow water? Will there invisible walls, when you reach deep water, or will there be at least a drowning animation and instant death. Personally I prefer the later. It keeps the suspension of disbelief alive at least.

Maybe in future DLCs there will be swimming obtained through quests :wink:

Yes, you will be able to go through shallow water.
The deep water will be barred by invisible wall, i think.

1 Like