A few quick questions

hello im soon to pledge this game and i am still wondering a few things

1.After a large scale battle or castle siege will there be remains of the battle once it is over? (for example after a siege for a while the castle will be smoking)

2.will it be possible to kill peasants? (i dont want to but i heard each one (peasant) is different and it would be interesting to see how the game ends up like this)

1. Quick one for arrows will you have to buy arrows for your bow? (in game currency)

2. (last one) What types of hunting animals will there be in the game (also will there be dogs)

Thanks for reading
Nathan

Before I answer your questions:
Pledging is NOT pre-ordering. The game is not even fully designed yet. I can refer to the latest blog by Vavra on that front. Pledging is not a purchase, and please don’t treat it as such. What you are doing is essentially what publishers do, when they give a studio money to develop a game. There is no guarantee, that the game is going to be finished, or resemble anything you’ve seen or heard.

The only reason, you should pledge, is if you believe this studio should have the chance to develop a game, and if you want to show your support for the kind of game they have presented. This is a way for you to make your voice heard in the industry. Think of it as a donation with benefits rather than a transaction.

1. I do not know
  2. Yes, I can’t remember where, but I read, that they aim to make all except absolutely essential NPC’s killable
  3. I do not know that either, but considering their commitment to realism, it would surprise me if you had infinite arrows. (btw: there are tons of archery topics. I’m sure it has been discussed)
  4. Yes there will be a dog companion. It was a stretch goal. I’d suggest you pay a visit to this topic if you have questions and suggestions related to hunting.

But the features, you’re asking about are small, and probably haven’t been decided yet.

i didn’t mean pre order lol i meant pledge i just had a mental blank when writing lol but anyway thnks for the Qs and As

I’ll just add that maybe even the essential NPCs will be killable. There is a poll about that in this thread.