Alpha 0.3 Bug List

Found two.
First is a graphics bug. This tree in the forest has the wrong trunk.

It is located here:

Went back and double checked it. Still wrong trunk.

Next, when I restart the game from the menu with a checkpoint placed on the map the checkpoint stays in the “New Game” and stops appearing on the hud compass even if you move the checkpoint. See the above pictures X on map no X on hud compass. I double checked this also.

3 Likes

None of the villagers closes the door at night and day

1 Like

I have noticed only doors inside the building get opened and closed and all doors leading in are always open unless its a door that locks.

They want to save the goodies for release. I too would like armor… and sword fighting, and an option to save, and an ability to sleep in a bed instead of fast forward time, and an ability to eat (and drink beer), and be able to pick up axes, and etc… :slight_smile:

Haha. :laughing: At least we’ve got the same ideas on that front.

1 Like

After the first start(0.3) I lost the voiceovers.
After the second start no voiceovers and no HUD.
Somebody else with this problems?

Consolecomand: g_showhud 1 didn´t work

Really strange!

(At the moment not at home to test more…)

Do the alchemy before lockpicking - then it will work - just a temporary fix for you :wink:

2 Likes

There is no limit how often you can bet with the bowmaster. This is a problem because there is endless money. I did it 12 time in a row. And only one time I started the mini game without a bow and arrows.
Another time I was unlucky, and didn´t get the bow 4 times… It depends on luck/bug…

There must be a fixed limit how often you can bet with the bowmaster. (Maybe 4 times!)Because I shot every time between 22-27 points, and get 20 Groschen (and a bow and 2 arrows—> another old bug)

Do you need a bow??? :blush:

Or money?

The bug (don´t get the bow and arrows at mini game start), is a real fun stop. At game start with little money it´s hard if you loss it on the bug…

The target bug: Don´t get the arrows back if shooting on targets…

Also not fixed: Shooting arrows through the wooden kitchen wall.

Its not a bug that’s your reward. He even has a dialogue change when you accomplish it.

The problem is not the reward (20 Groschen). If you can do this (nearly) unlimited(bet, and bet again and again), it´s a problem…

If you have access to unlimited money(or bows, or herbs or something else) it´s a bug. :smiley:

It would make sense in the final version of this game that the bowmaster will only bet a few times then give up. He isn’t a millionaire, haha. If they want to be realistic, then you wont earn weapons from low class peasants in the release version. If anyone is giving a blacksmith’s son a weapon, its going to be a wealthy lord or merchant, and you probably have to do a huge task. (this is what I hope they do at least).

1 Like

I made a video with the bowmaster.
At the beginn (20sec.) the bowmaster tried to wash his ears, … but he wears his helmet :smile:

At breakfast when he goes with his dish, the dish disapears(1.23 min.) at passing the door. After passing the door the dish appears again. This problem is an old one and all NPC have it.

At the end we have the “don´t get the bow bug”. This is a bad bug.
You paid for the shooting, but you loose the bow (and the arrows) before you can shoot. I thing there is a problem with the localisation of the player. The progam “thinks” the player had left the space between the 4 posts, and “gives” the bow back to the bowmaster. If you look into your inventory there is no bow anymore.

1 Like

Hi,

1. He wears his helmet and wash his face with steely gloves…
2. About dish appearing: Yes we know about it, but its a lot of animations and the priority is on more important problems, i think that problem will be solved before release.
3. Bow Bug - Fixed :horse:

Thank you,

ClownTheRefugee

4 Likes

The Quest with Blacksmiths lost hammer has much improved, BUT there are bugs…

The problem:

Lets pass the first day without talking to the smith. It´s now day 2.
If Henry talks to the blacksmith there is no talking option in the dialog for Locks and Keys. Only what´s wrong or about you.(bug?)

If you choose not the help the blacksmith, there isn´t the possibility to learn lockpicking (at day2).
A bad decision.
You can´t solve the quests (flute, larder, door ect.)
After choosing this option, it dosn´t help to find the hammer and bring it back. A fine dialoge with the blacksmith starts… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

You have to bear the consequences (!!!very good!!!)

But now the bug:

After that the blacksmith goes home at noon, he sleeps all time. He wakes up next morning. His daily routine is damaged. He is only up for 4 hours.

(You get at day 3 morning the dialoge Keys and Locks again)(bug??)

The smith lost also his wood-chopping animation in the morning (alpha 0.21).(bug???) The animation should return in Alpha 0.4, or not?

That´s day 2 and 3 with the smith

Again at the blacksmith. Quest lost hammer.

The charm option dosn´t work correct.

My charm counts: 9
I bought a hammer at the shop.

and charisma succeded!! (Look at the right upper corner)

But he dosn´t want my hammer.

After successful charming he should buy my hammer…

1 Like

The animation of Jerrys toilet dosn´t work.

New in Alpha 0.3: the possibility to use the door, but the door dosn´t open

Another Jerry bug (old 0.21):

Talk first to the fisherman, than to Jerry, now you have the line:

Your wife mentioned poisoning

Should only appear after talking to Jerrys wife… :smiley:

The outsider (>sleeps not in the village :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:) makes sometimes trouble at the routing of NPCs. The NPCs stuck around him.

After leaving this place, the NPCs doing well…(happend two times)

Hi,

1.Yes, Jerrys toilet is only for Jerry now, but it is still in progress. 2.Your screens looks like big Samopesh party, carry on :horse:

ClownTheRefugee

Actually it is even not technical bug.
But it still be funny. Hens don’t walk at the night. They stop walking and start sleeping when it is becoming dark.
I realize that it may be difficult to implement algorithm them to go to roost but could you make at least they are not displayed once player has left area with them and then returned to the same place again.
In other case it looks weird when some bird which is not owl is flying or walking at the night.

You need lookpicks for free???

Yes??Here we go!!

Start dialoge Keys and Looks at the blacksmith.
Makes no difference if you charm, or bribe him…

You get two lookpicks, and you should go to the trainings chest…
But you don´t do that!!!

Drop the lookpicks! And talk again…

>I want to learn to use lookpick.

You get one lookpick again! Drop it, and talk again,… drop talk… drop talk…

You can go away and come back… no problem.

Everytime you get one for free. (>>don´t open the training chest) :wink:

2 Likes

The torch has no shadow.

Sometimes the hammer quest goes wrong.

Day 2: Blacksmith has lost his hammer in the night, but goes to work and uses, maybe a “spare” one… :smiley:
Minigame lockpick is reset, and looks like I never learned lockpicking,

I opened the chest the day before,… and then I started the minigame again…
but you can´t lockpick an open chest :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
(picture:look at the right lower corner)

Minigame is broken…

Day 3: The blacksmith “knows” he has lost his hammer and you can give him back, but training chest stays “damaged”

2 Likes