►Alpha 0.5 Bug List

Just for information, the new radeon-crimson-15.11.1 gpu driver does not solve the game crash problem(for me), seems they only fixed their bugged fan control. :unamused:

After a few battles in the ring there was a bug.

alpha_release_7_52355_598

1 Like

I had following bugs.

1. Can’t complete quest “sick bastard”. I have gathered everything, but the menu option for the quest is not available at the herbalist woman.

2. Can’t complete quest “smoke on the horizon”. When I came, the injured soldier were standing there, but dead in the game’s logic. I shoveld the grave.
    Soldier is buried now but i cant do anymore.

All the quests are still “available” on the map (golden star).

3. Sound issues: When mounting the horse i haer the sounds of the soldiers at the burned down village.

4. Startet doing alchemy, could not “Esc” or “Y”.

5. At some point I can’t talk to people anymore “E”.

6. I have very low fps. Around 20 to 22 in the village. Around 6 to 10 at the camp. Changing settings doesn’t seem to have an effect.
    Edit: The lowest possible graphic settings gave me a gain of 5 to 8 fps at the camp.

Hardware:
CPU: Intel core i5 3570k 3.4 GHz
RAM: 8 GB DDR3 RAM 802 MHz
Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTX970 4GB RAM
Mainboard: ASUStek P8Z77-v LX

Have a nice week :wink:

1 Like

Try “Z” :smile:

I just found the windows event log, here is the error message from the game crash in case you don’t already have it:

Name der fehlerhaften Anwendung: game.exe, Version: 3.3.7.2591, Zeitstempel: 0x564ba638 Name des fehlerhaften Moduls: atidxx64.dll, Version: 8.17.10.644, Zeitstempel: 0x565b5df0 Ausnahmecode: 0xc0000005 Fehleroffset: 0x00000000006b57e4 ID des fehlerhaften Prozesses: 0x9d8 Startzeit der fehlerhaften Anwendung: 0x01d12c72ba415340 Pfad der fehlerhaften Anwendung: C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Kingdom Come Deliverance\bin64\game.exe Pfad des fehlerhaften Moduls: C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\atidxx64.dll Berichtskennung: de8cec0d-3fcb-4283-ae9a-ff8fab6c8281 Vollständiger Name des fehlerhaften Pakets: Anwendungs-ID, die relativ zum fehlerhaften Paket ist:
Sorry it is in german but long story short it says the atidxx64.dll file in C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\ is the problem in my case.

1 Like

Hi, I don´t know if it´s a bug or intention, but when you´re attacked by enemy, you can interrupt him by your own attack. Proof:

Anyway, animation sometimes didn´t work.

Hi there, I consulted it with our combat team and they assured me that this one is alright :wink:.

facepalm :smile:

I see… the best defence is attack. :smile:

Hello,

I was walking around when I accidentally ran into a chicken coop and been stuck in there since. Is there a way to teleport my character out? I’m pretty deep in the game and don’t want to restart. I tried reloading the game but that didn’t help.

Thank you.

hi, i dont think it is possible.
I was in similar situation (stuck in a door in Merhojed) and i fund no way how to get from there.
Mabye @Hound has a solution.

here is the link to it:

Maybe try C to crouch?

I tried. I’m not sure if there’s a command that I can starve myself to death? but I can’t get out (jump, crouch etc.). I’m fully in the coop, and is able to move around within the coop.

There is a command to disable all NPC’s?
I want to check the performance without AI
How many memory is atm recommended for the graphics card?
Which CPU and how many RAM?
On which systems the level designers and AI developers working?

I do not know what to think - a bug or a cowardly knight.

alpha_release_7_52355_598

3 Likes

2:49 who made that text? Small potatoes? I like potatoes but… why? This is europe in 1403…

1 Like

Hi.
So I thought I’d give the alpha a try for the first time, but so far everytime I start the application it crashes and gives me this error "Failed to load the Game DLL! WHgame.dll.
I’ve tried reinstalling the game which hasn’t seemed to fix the issue and i’ve updated my drivers.
DxDiag.txt (30.3 KB)

Don’t know if it is already reported…
but i find out that Fullscreen mode gives me these many lags during plays.
The FPS are constant and only Borderless Fullscreen reduced them massively for me!

EDIT: the German translation is still working?

in the tournament, when you and your opponent are showing in a cutscene, my opponent will begin to move towards me before the cutscene can fade, causing me to take hits and lose health before the game allows me to defend myself

Nope! No translation till Beta…

1 Like