Alpha 0.5 ... little things which have improved

Many things have improved…
Post anything not on the feature list :grinning:

The map.
The direction you face is now displayed on the map.

“Fog of war” > only things(shop/blacksmith) and location you have discovered are shown on the map.

Wolf cry in the night!!! :smile:

4 Likes

Well i don’t get crashes any more so i can finally play for more than ten minutes. :smile: But i had to turn everything on low, and the render distances is literally 3 feet. But I’m still enjoying the shit out of it.

Performance seems slightly better, I’m now able to get around 40 on lowest. The cumans seemed far less buggy when i faced them, and they didn’t get stuck on hills or trees. It also feels like the bow is better, i didn’t like it in 4.0 but now i’m bringing people down in 2-3 shots if i hit neck or above.

It also seems like i kill people faster with the sword now, but I’m not sure if they increased the damage or not.

Skip time was much quicker when I tried too.
Is continuing saved game improved?

Yeah I like the discover to get on the map, I like the little I have tested off crime system so far etc.

But, I was hoping for more optimization, for me the game runs worse now then on 0.4…

Now we have a changeable sky/moon in the night

menue with horse

people knowing Henry

New face/dress

nice game over

4 Likes

Yeah go ahead take all the good finds. :grinning:

Lighting effects changed the sun.

New Stats menu UI

I plan to edit some footage and slap it up soon but I have seriously went expert swordsman mode and slaughtered almost everyone everyone.

5 Likes

I didn’t take a screen shot fast enough but if your Nuaghty and have no money they send you to jail.

Then because there is no jail implemented they hurt your rep make you hungry and tired.

When you get tired theres an effects where your eyes close its a rather cool effect.

“Why do you have the weapon in your hand, it’s forbidden here.”

Not very realistic. Weapons were forbidden only within city limits, and they definitely would be OKed during a civil war in situation when nearby villages (Skalitz) are being raided.

1 Like

do you have the FOV set to 14 degrees or the moon is really that big in the game?

Update looks detailed and nice.
I like the inventory/map improvements!
But i can’t test this month and maybe next one.

Has any of you found food? Becouse I got a message that I would like to eat. But I cant find food.

apples

You can buy or steal… :grinning:

1 Like

It is so big :grinning: (not “played” with the console in Alpha0.5 :grin:)

Maybe it´s a “Supermoon” event… maybe NASA knows something… :grinning:

Update:

In the Year 1403 it´s the Juli 4.

https://www.fourmilab.ch/earthview/pacalc.html

It’s probably set in Alpha Protocol’s universe.:smiley:

1 Like

Henry tries to look thoughtful :joy:

Now you can bend the knee; Keyboard >C<

Timeshift with Keyboard >T<

Hi, Kuba here. The moon is indeed too big. I wanted to fix it, but eventually forgot. I solemnly swear, I’ll do it for the next release :wink:

3 Likes

you have fixed the continue function?

Yes. To my knowledge it should be working.

2 Likes

did you know if is possible to stream the game by steam?