Alpha Access Update

just type: forum.kingdomcomerpg.com

or what do you mean?

The page you see is warhorsestudios.cz

dont think there is a link yet.

so manual input is required.

Yep new folks won’t be able to find the forum now.

Argh… those Cumans are sneaky sneaky guys. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Like I said…they are everywhere…and they really hate us.

10 Likes

Sweet! Can’t wait, nearly time to play some KCD Alpha! However, I don’t understand everything, from what I have read, we will get our steam key through a message. Is this through e-mail or just here in private messages on your profile? Secondly, what’s all this “Pledge” stuff I read about, do we have to change something somewhere to receive the key? Seems kind of weird because our Pledge Ranks are already visible, so they know who should receive a key or not.

welcome , i see you finally came out of that rock you must of been under this entire time …
sign into the pledge section of the website …go to profile and when its available the code option/button of some description shall await you

7 Likes

To help get your guys mind away from thinking about delicious pizza i’ve managed to track down an EXCLUSIVE never before seen screenshot of the upcoming alpha

8 Likes

That alpha sure looks deliceious! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Alpha Update: We have the INTERN Alpha release in about 30 Minutes… preparing a Meeting right now… we are nearly there guys!!! Cross fingers that it will be out of major bugs!!!

9 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

fuck… (20 chars) LOL :smiley:

1 Like

Tobi:
Pizza from Vesuv or PapaCipolla ?

Oh, they are based in Karlin? It’s ten minutes by tram from my home :smiley:

From Papa… but it takes like forever till he delivers! :slight_smile:

1 Like

first world problems … :smile:

3 Likes

How about killing the (mean)time with some music…

Ultravox - Hymn

… till my Kingdom Comes …

4 Likes