Alpha Access Update

Alpha update announcement! We believe, that we managed to fix most of the problems. Now we need to build release candidate version. It takes around 3 hours to do that. Then, if everything will be OK, we will upload it to Steam and you will get the activation keys. So we expect the game to be available in approx 4 hours if there are no problems. I am sorry that we were not able to ship it earlier today. But I believe you don’t want the game with really weird bugs. Vavra out :wink:

57 Likes

Thanks for the news, we will wait and good luck :slight_smile:

Thanks for the update ! Good job Warhorse ! We’re all with you !

Is it fully allowed to film it to youtube?

1 Like

Great to hear it! Maybe the shitstorm raging across the forums will calm down.

Keep up the good work! Looking forward to downloading it.

Finally some news, Thanks for the update. keep up all the good work.

Its midnight in India…and I am going to be up whole night refreshing every minute…

Working up to the last second to deliver the best. Love these guys.

1 Like

Greetings Guys, I am back! :smiley:
So we are updating the web right now. Forum SHOULD still work!

1 Like

Welcome back, Tobi! :smiley: You can’t pledge, access forums (unless typing forum.kingdomcomerpg.com), and you can’t log in to your pledge account. Just letting you know :wink:

Nice to hear, that you solved the problems and that we can test it today. Keep up the brilliant work :wink:

Thanks. Good to know.

The build process of CryEngine really seems to be a pain. They have the same problems at CIG. I hope they learn about incremental builds some day at Crytek …

This night will be looong :3 Keep it up guys!

2 Likes

Hard day for devs huh. As one of my ex-collegue said "When you have a difficult day while developing, inspire yourself with this song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btPJPFnesV4 "

Probably today I won’t go too sleep.

Keep on good work guys!

Out for Mount&Blading… :frowning:

Type in YouTube in the search and you’ll find your answer.

And yay, board is back.

with patience you will reach the sky

Thanks for the updates.

Just a heads up there are issues with the website.

Today, tomorrow its ok.

Thanks for all the hard work in getting down to the nitty gritty. I appreciate it.

I better won’t say anything about Pizza today … but… of course… it’s a long day…AGAIN! :smiley:

2 Likes

UPDATE: 21:37 still waiting for the Alpha Build! We are on it! :smiley:

META: Pizza is eaten… weather is cold… Alpha Sound is working and is AWSOME! :slight_smile:

9 Likes

I tried to visit the pledge page but I only found Cumans. :frowning:

How does one go from the new homepage to the forum by the way?