Alpha Bugs list

Maybe, it is possible. Strange things are happening, if you let the game live its own life. :wink:

Every reported bug on the forum is known, because I read them :slight_smile: Some of the bugs will be fixed and some not - it doesn´t depend on me - I just report them :wink:

2 Likes

Hunter bug.

The sheeps ignore the NPCs. They run away from the player only, but they do not react if you shoot arrows on them. Stay far away from the sheeps and strike them. They don´t run.

(I use the archery potion. With the archery potion I have a little zoom funktion.)

How many arrows you need to kill a sheep, is unpredictable. Sometimes 40 hits are not enough,
sometimes you need 3.

Killing hasn´t been implemented yet :wink: So as the NPC´s and animals reactions to each other - they are kind of blind now.

Okay, but if I can kill sheeps,… it´s a bug?!! :wink:

Or I have a magic bow with arrow +40 fire bonus…(ups… wrong game) :innocent:

Well, killing hasn´t been FULLY implemented :smiley:

3 Likes

The arrows haven´t an effect on washed clothes, fleece and the canvas cover. They fly through…

In the hut of the old woman the plaited wall has also the same bug.

1 Like

Thanks! I am going to check it out:)

Here is one of bugs :smiley: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BaKZ6JLL4IU

1 Like

It has been fixed already - in the next alpha version, it´s gonna be fine. Thank you!

1 Like

Stuck here when collecting nettles.
P.S. But solve the problem by drop/pick up torch.

Just funny.

1 Like

I’m getting constant driver crashes when i try to play the alpha. Is anyone else having this issue as well?

1 Like

You know how youre mom and dad always tell you to never dusturb people who are working?

Listen to them, or this can happend to you!

2 Likes

only on my first load up.

The major issue I have been having is Alchemy being totally broken not working at all, can’t even talk to the herbalist lady.

yes, that´s happening - the lady is probably very shy and not talkative :wink: Thanks!

2 Likes

Undefined text when you summerize your conclusions about the poisoning from jerry

-stuck many times at the herbalist when she send you away to collect items, when I come back she is just sitting at her bench and not responding to anything (the mug should be in her hand?)

-archery ranch loosing money because bow and arrows are disseapering after starting the archery contest. (Happens when you move away from the 2 wooden pillars)

1 Like

Maybe this helps:

You must differ: The bow and the arrows are always lost if you leave the place (with the 4 posts). That´s not a bug, it works this way…
The wanted to limit the free use of the bow.

BUT: Sometime you pay for the bow (and arrows) and don´t get them… that´s a bug.

Around the bow there are more bugs(and secrets), look at this:

1 Like

@Blacksmith
Ha, ha thx for the vid! I did realize everything except the “let him shoot you” exploit :smile: I came to know about the arrow and bow thing by accident. When I tried the archery ranch first time I shoot some arrows in front of me so they were not used, so when I went back and received my price and restarted I found them still laying arround at the spot :wink: