Alpha test,Could people please inform me?

So this is my first time doing alpha testing and such, So what’re the do’s and don’ts about it all, I know that it’s not going to be like super secret kangaroo business, but I’m just curious is anyone could let me know. Also I’m soo keen for alpha release,

P.S personally when full game comes out I’m going to be the diplomatic type, but if someone crosses me, I’ll chase them through the hold with a battleaxe. :stuck_out_tongue:

You should probably read this post, it’s quite informative.

3 Likes

Do whatever you like. The devs will definitely be happy if you give them some feedback about your experience with the game (either on the forum or via mail). And in case you want to publish stuff like screenshots or videos to the public just make sure to mark it as work-in-progress. That’s pretty much the only requirement for sharing information.

1 Like

Thanks mate, I just thought I’d at least ask about it :slight_smile:

Thanks for thereply, and that helps a fair bit. I hope you enjoy the alpha mate. :slight_smile:

just try and enjoy yourself and if you have a lot of issue make sure you document them and get them to the devs.

I believe at the start they are after how it runs on players machines.

There isnt a nda attached so you are free say what you want.

But as always this will in all likelihood be very crude compared to a polished game. So when you encounter issues or bugs it is all part and parcel of the alpha.

I think we are here to help the devs get what they need and we get a sneak peak into the game. With our feedback we can also shape the game to a small extent.

all fun and games until a chicken dies.

I wonder if you go into a duel, and the chicken gets killed by mistake, if you get fined for that. It’d be kind of amusing

I’m sorry but there won’t be any combat mechanic in the first alpha…

I wasn’t implying that there would be, I just thought it’d be funn when beta or full game release if that happens, it’ll be kind of funny though. Sorry for implying I meant that combat was going to be i the first release. But also thanks for making and developing such a great looking game ladies and gents. :slight_smile:

Found a bug?
Document it.
Then try to recreate it.
Document how to recreate it.
Report it.
The devs kill it.

I do hope they set up some system for bug reporting.

There will be a section for Bugs with explanations on how to do it. WH Guys are working on it :slight_smile:

Until the bug section of the site is up and running… someone started a good post to list all known bugs in the forum. I say post bugs there until the bug reporting feature is live.